Friday 3 December 2010

Greatest Hits


I found this case after browsing at different cases to use with my new Galaxy Tab. The price, including shipping, was under [...], so I ordered it even with no reviews available, and it turned out to be better than I expected (an unusual surprise). The case is soft in feel, this black smooth silicone is attractive, useful and protective of the tablet. It is fully covered in the back, with cutouts for the front and back cameras. In order to give greater protection to the tablet, I will get a screen protector next. A great deal. Get it! Premium Black Soft Gel Silicone Skin for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Case Cover

Decent shipping and great price. I received it a day later than my other items. The case itself fits the galaxy tab just fine. It functions better than the other silicone case I had, since the sides are molded to cover more of the face of the tab. This helps keep the edges of the case from sliding off which was the major reason I purchased this one. The case has a smooth feel as well. In all, it fits the edges and face better than other silicone that don't. Get this one

I bought this skin along with a leather cover and I have to admit that this skin is way better than the expensive leather cover. It makes it easier to hold the device and it doesn't affect the touch buttons. I love it.

The seller misled me into thinking that I was ordering a particular type of case when in fact they sent an entirely different product. Now they want me to pay for return shipping (postage) as well as charge me for other shipping charges ($5.99) and restocking fees (20%). It is an extremely dishonest seller who makes buying on Amazon feel like eBay. I am very very disappointed.

I really like the silicon covers I typically get for my Ipod Touch, so when I saw this for the Galaxy Tab, I jumped at it. Fantastic price and exactly what I wanted.... Fits very very well. Provides protection to the case, and feels good in my hands. Less likely I will drop the tablet too because of the extra friction you get from the rubbery surface. The power and volume buttons fit exactly in place within the cover. Highly recommend.

Well, there is no model number on the Samsung phone to use to get the correct silicone protective case. All that it has is Galexy S. They sent me two cases that were for larger devise. I threw them away, as they were so cheap that I would have had to pay more to return and recive the correct ones than just canning them. I am going with the high prices ones from T-Mobile.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Greatest Hits Greatest Hits Greatest Hits