Friday 3 December 2010

Household - cleaners, microfiber


If I can change this to 5 stars, I would!!! I wonder if the other reviewer received a bad batch? Mine clicks and works just fine. I have used the large microfiber brush literally in my entire home it's still working great!



I am working towards eliminating using paper towels and disposable cleaning wipes so each month, I add more cleaning tools to my cleaning 'bucket'. Although the microfiber cloths in this set ARE very good, they don't pill, fleece off and hold onto dust bunnies, I do wish that they were a bit larger in size but I knew what size I would be recieving so I can't complain there.



This is my first set of microfiber brushes so I can't fairly compare them to other brands but I LOVE, LOVE these brushes!!!! I am highly allergic to dust so I love the fact that I can dust at a bit of a distance without the dust particles dislogding off of the fibers. My favorite is this longer brush since I can reach up to clean higher areas that are out of reach AND that it can cover more areas to clean since it's so large. I've used this long one to wipe down doors & walls - I know it sounds nuts but have you looked behind your doors and on your walls? I promise you that there is dust build up there and we all often neglect to clean these areas. It's been great to dust off cabinets, large pieces of furniture like armoirs and even a quick swipe over a nightstand, washer, dryer, blinds, air conditioning / heating vents, picture frames and so on.



The smaller one is just as wonderful but I have to admit that I prefer the larger size more. The smaller one is great for the car, computer monitors, phones, printers and ESPECIALLY in between stair banisters...where dust so easily accumalates. It was a breeze just swiping in & out of each banister-pole and on the floor area in between.



I washed both brushes (you have to remove the 'brush' portion of it prior to washing) 3x since receiving it about a week ago and they've held up very nicely.



I don't think I'll have use for the sleeve to store the larger brush but maybe I'll appreciate it later on? I haven't yet used the glove since I prefer to use the brushes so much and of course the cloths so I'll update when I've found uses for it.



Great products, great price...how can you go wrong? My ONLY complaint if I had to really stretch for improvements or criticism would be that it would be nice to have an option to 'bend' the larger brush in the middle of the cleaning area where I could reach some high shelves (so it could bend in half while cleaning to better grab the dust) AND to offer a set with either more brushes OR at least more of the cleaning sleeves for the brushes. I love these so much that I'd love to just be able to toss one in the cleaning hamper and slide on a new sleeve to continue cleaning with the same device. Until then, I'll be ordering another set or two!!



UPDATE: 4/9/09 I ordered a 2nd set since I love cleaning with these so much and didn't want to wait until they were washed & dried to clean the rest of the house. One item from my set was missing but Amazon immediately took care of it. I saw on my pre-packaged box (Zwipes packaged the items and sent them to Amazon), a sticker that said 47 out of 120 so I would suggest you pick up a set before they run out!! They grab on and hold onto the dust very well - unless it's filled with dust already (so well that you just can't tap it out - which is great for my allergies) you actually have to wash them to remove the dust (hence it's better to own several sets so you can wash several of them together).



I'm thinking that these would make GREAT Christmas gifts! I hope they still have these around during that time. Zwipes 6-Piece Microfiber Dusting Kit

I bought these to replace my swiffer dusters for use in my home and was very pleased. They work fantastically, can grab much more dust that the swiffers, and I love the fact that they are washable! I'm considering buying more for my house or my other family members!

I wanted to find products that made our cleaning easier. When I saw this kit I decided it was worth a try. It is a good product. The small dust mops are easy to shake out and pick up a lot of dust. (We have a lot of dust! Where does it come from?)

The glove makes it easy to get into small spaces. The cloths are very handy and I love to throw them in the wash when I am finished. I would recommend this product to anyone.

First and foremost, this is WADE'S WIFE-Elizabeth who made this purchase as a gift for Wade, one of the many gift exchanges we give one another for the simple joy of giving. Amazon makes this SO much easier. In addition to the detailing products I purchased additional microterry towels, not aware of the number I would recieve in the detailing kit itself. Wade drives a pristine, concourse ready deep blue 1985 Honda Prelude 4WS (four wheel steer-truly cool), and I own a similar nearly ready Dark Green 1995 Acura Integra GSR V Tech. We are passionate about these cars and are not in newer ones as a choice. Most of the towels went into our detailing kits and I saved some for housework. Since I had managed to buy a combined total of over 50 towels I gave the yellow ones to our housekeeper and we kept the blue and green ones to match our respective cars.

These towels are wonderful for not only washing, but for "damp" detailing we do daily after a drive out anywhere in Atlanta's turgid atmosphere, before putting on our car covers. They launder beautifully and have yet to leave any lint in their wake. I give them a 9 out of 10, only because a 10 out 10 excellence is a goal, ever challenged to attain. - Household - Dusters - Cleaners - Microfiber'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information