Friday 3 December 2010

Eye Makeup - mary kay, eyes


I have decided I absolutely cannot live without this product. My last bottle ran out about a month ago and so I opted to run to the drug store and pick up some generic remover and BOY was I sorry ~ it made my eyes blood red!



I then opted for Avon's remover and hated that I had to practically scrub my mascara off my face, plus it barely removed it!



So I called my Mary Kay lady last week and begged her for a bottle which she gladly brought over! I've since thrown away my other non-Mary Kay bottles!



This is the best product on the market! Eye makeup comes off so easy and gently with a cotton ball and no rinsing required!



I LOVE IT!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover,3.75 fl. oz.

I use waterproof Dior mascara, which is very dark and difficult to remove. I've used other eye-make up removers and the only ones that I really LOVED were this and the Shiseido make-up remover. A lot of others leave a kind of film all over your eyes. At $15 vs. $26 though, hands down the Mary Kay remover wins.

I've tried lots of different makeup removers and am challenged because I love my dark mascara. The best thing about this one is that it truly is oil-free. I've tried others that are so oily, I can't see clearly for an hour after using. The consistency is perfect. I would give it a 5 star rating if I didn't have just a little residue when I wake up - and I am soaking the cotton ball and holding it to my eye. But I'm OK with that as I'll do a quick swipe with a washcloth in the shower. Recommend!

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. It doesn't leave an oily residue. I have been using it for over 5 years and have tried several before including high end products. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Mary Kay eye makeup remover is the best product that I have found for removing eye makeup and mascarra. It does not burn your eyes and removes completely. I would recommend this product to friends and family members. - Mary Kay - Makeup Remover - Eye Makeup - Eyes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Eye Makeup - mary kay, eyes makeup remover Eye Makeup - mary kay, eyes