Sunday 10 May 2009

Preschool Pretend Play - preschool pretend play, firefighter tank


When I opened the box, I was disappointed because it looked cheap and small. BUT it works great and my boys love it! They can't get enough of it! Very fun and easy to use! The spray nozzle/pump is awesome. I was surpised how great it is after my initial disappointment. I would purchase this again! Aeromax Fire Power Super Soaking Fire Hose with Backpack

My son received this as a gift and played with it immediately. WHile it has not broken, I can see how it won't last long. That's ok because it is fairly inexpensive. Once it doesn't shoot water I can still see him playing fireman with it.

This is perfect for that little fireman in your house! I ordered this for my son for his halloween costume and then to use as a fun toy. He LOVES it! Only complaint is that the straps are a little hard to keep up on the shoulders for the little ones. I think if he was 4 0r 5 it would be perfect fit. Overall a fantastic toy!

My 2 year old daughter loves this toy! She used it for gardening, watering plants, spraying on the car, etc. The water can last for 10 minutes, and since it's a backpack, it doesn't hurt her back and makes it easy for her to run with it. I highly recommend this toy!

I purchased this toy for my son for summer. It works better than I had hoped! The actual product is smaller than I had assumed and it would have helped if there had been some kind of age recommendation. My son is ten and the item looks a little silly on him mostly because it is so small. I would definitely rate the size as being more appropriate to about a 4-7 year old child. However, my son absolutely loves it because it shoots a strong stream of water a very large distance. I would estimate at least 20-30 feet. I would be careful about purchasing this item for a younger child because the stream that shoots out seems to have a lot of force. I would be concerned about a younger child getting hurt by being sprayed in the eye. For the money, this product does deliver and has already given my son several hours of enjoyment. That is definitely worth the price. I do feel that it could be a little cheaper. It seems like it is cheaply made, but it does perform as described and my son hasn't broken it yet. For a ten year old with moderately severe ADHD, that alone is priceless!

I bought this for my son for his 3rd birthday. It is very cheaply made and broke after one hour of playing with it. He was so excited when he saw and was unable to even play with it. Very disapointed, great idea for a toy just needs to be more durable. - Firefighter Tank - Firefighter Hose - Preschool Pretend Play - Kids Costume'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Preschool Pretend Play - preschool pretend play, firefighter tank kids costume Preschool Pretend Play - preschool pretend play, firefighter tank