Sunday 10 May 2009

Easy Spirit - sneakers, walking shoes


First of all I have never taken the time to write a review about a SHOE! But this is a different story. Overall, this is a VERY comforatable shoe - however it does run slightly large as mentioned in previous reviews. But I think that if I would have ordered a 1/2 size smaller as suggested, the shoe would have been too small. I did feel that the arch support was inadequate so I purchased a pair of arch inserts which totally solved the arch problem AND the size problem. I like the fact that this is an attractive shoe. They really look great with dress pants and jeans. Let's face it 99% of so-called Comfort shoes are just plain UGLY! Too bad they don't come in more colors. Easy Spirit Women's Oldmaster Pump,Black,10 M

My second review today of this shoe. This is the first day I've worn this shoe and my feet are hurting so bad I can hardly walk..... I've worn Easy Spirit shoes for years with no complaints. This is quite possibly the most uncomfortable shoe I've ever had on. I want my money back! These shoes are terrible. - Comfort - Sneakers - Walking Shoes - Easy Spirt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Easy Spirit - sneakers, walking shoes walking shoes Easy Spirit - sneakers, walking shoes