Sunday 10 May 2009

Naughty Monkey - womens boot, naughty monkey


I absolutely love this boot. I am 5'8 and it actually come above my knee by about 3". The heel height is perfect as well. True to size. The only problem I have had is that the color bleeds on my socks and on my hands while putting them on. Not sure if this happens to everyone who bought this or if it's only my pair. Overall satisfied with my purchase though. Naughty Monkey Women's Story Teller Boot,Taupe,8.5 M US

I had been looking for tall to the knee or over the knee boots for quite some time. These are comfortable wearing and walking in. The suede is heavy weight, and the cute belt/buckles really add to the overall look. I ride a motorcycle, so the "look" fits right in.

i bought these boots as a back to school present for myself but they ended up being more of a present for my boyfriend. he loves these boots on me and took my out on a hot date the night i got them. definatly worth the price and good quality, comfy for the style but took a few wears to break them in. i also have a very wide & flat foot and these fit very nicely.

These Naughty Monkey people are NOT kidding about thigh high! I am 5'7" and these were TOO high on my leg, making the fattest part of my thigh the visible part. :-( Yeah, I know that my thigh fat isn't the boot maker's fault! LOL The suede is very good quality; thick and soft and the boot is very comfortable on your foot, VERY true to size and not pinching your toes at all (pretty rare for my wide feet!) The heel is just right for walking around all day, not too high (about 3"), yet totally freakin' stylish. However, the placement of the highest buckle was placed right where my knee bent, making it slightly uncomfortable in that respect. The good news: I also bought a pair of boots in the Naughty Monkey "JUGGS" style (same price) and found them to be more comfortable when walking and they also rest a little lower on the leg to get some of the skinnier part of your thigh to show. They are both absolutely great boots for 51.98 and DEFINITELY the nicest boots I have ever purchased. I think off all the crappy 39.99 vinyl ones I have purchased over the years from the mall and wish I knew about these sooner. I will be buying Naughty Monkey from now on (whenever they are on sale!) I would say these boots ARE worth 120-130 bucks if you aren't on a budget.

I got these in brown. They are a buttery-soft, thick suede. The color is beautiful and the buckles add the perfect amount of visual interest. They are a very classy over-the-knee boot and they stay up. I wear a 7.5 in most shoes and that is what I ordered. They fit true to size. The little wedge heel is perfect. I am 5'4" tall and most over-the-knee boots hit JUST above my knee. These do go up to mid-thigh. I found you can fold them in for a different slightly shorter look. I treat all my suede shoes immediately with Ugg Suede Protector and all my suede stays looking gorgeous. I highly recommend!

Love these boots. Fit is perfect and suede leather is beautiful. Heel was just right..not too high but still really sexy. They came over my knee and up to my lower thigh area. They did not fall down while wearing. They were completly comfortable and were flexible when sitting and bending my knees. Definitely a great purchase for an over the knee boot. Really sexy!

Finally! I have found the perfect OTK boot! I'm about 5'7 1/2" and this pair is just perfect on me. It stays above the knees (about 3 in above), not like the other ones I have that scrunch down when you walk and are more expensive! Love the buckle accent too! Perfect for any type of outfit (well not for pajamas ha ha ha). It is true to size, not like others that you have to order a size bigger. I am happy with this purchase!

These boots fit fantastic, they're sexy and slimming but since the heel is lower you don't take the risk of breaking your ankles or falling and making a complete fool of yourself! ;P They are great quality and a very soft suede/velvety feel but I'd say they are more for Winter and Fall and maybe chilly Spring days. There is plenty of room in them (I'm not exactly a tiny girl) so I can actually wear them OVER skinny jeans and still have room in them around my thighs. I definitely recommend these!!

This boot is oh so sexy! It's a head-turner and looks awesome with a short flowy dress or paired with a mini skirt or shorts (don't forget leggings!). The suede is really nice quality and the shoe itself is not difficult to put on a take off. Since the heel is low, you can pretty much walk in them all day! I bought half a size bigger than what I normally wear and added a pair of shoe inserts for added comfort. I would highly recommend them to anyone whose considering buying them. Just beware that they go quite a ways up your thigh!!

These boot are very comfortable, they feel good to walk in and are true to size. I love the soft feel of the seude and the way they kinda scrunch up a little. They are definitely over the knee boots, I am 5 ft 8 with long legs so I thought they would be a little shorter on me but they weren't. Very cute boots - Womens Boot - Faux Suede - Boots - Naughty Monkey'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Naughty Monkey - womens boot, naughty monkey faux suede Naughty Monkey - womens boot, naughty monkey