Sunday 10 May 2009

Camera Case - business, photography


I think this is a really good durable case. However, I think that it would be a plus if they put the rollers a little farther to provide a little bit more stabitlity when pulling the case. I am very pleased with the case. It takes a good amout of planning to figure out what squares to pull out for your items, however once you get the idea of what you want it goes by quickly. There really aren't any other sub $200 cases that are comparable. I am very pleased! Vanguard VGP-300W Digital Camera Hard Case

I use the plane alot and this item protects my valuable equip

so I don't have to worry about them. I take pictures of little league ball games and I don't have to worry about the equipt at

all. It is also very easily made mobile with the handle and wheels. I MUST HAVE SPENT TWO DAYS LOOKING UP THE CORRECT CASE FOR ME AND THIS IS THE ONE I decided ON. MEC

In my business as a field investigator I needed a case to protect my equipment and this is perfect. Lightweight yet hard sided with many ways to carry - either by shoulder strap, handle or roller. The perferrated foam was perfect for quick set ups of my gear. Highly recommended.

I have a small wedding video business, and carry three video cameras, one still camera and assorted accessories. This case is large enough to accommodate all of my equipment, and small enough that it is not obtrusive or unwieldy. Since it rolls, I can also bungee up to three tripods to it, as well. Very happy with this product.

The VGP-300W is a great case for those in need of space. I used this case as a custom mobile computer case. I removed all foam inserts and mounted all my computer parts inside with plexiglass as seperation between compartments. I was able to mount a 21 inch flat panel to the lid of the case with no problems. The case was suprisingly rigid even after all the modifications I made. I was worried the weight of the monitor would break the joint holding the lid but it had lasted for 4 months before I removed my computer from the case(Upgraded to water cool system). The only complaint I have about the case would be the plastic/cardboard sidings. I wish there was at least a layer of sheet metal to make the case even more rigid. Of course since this is a camera case the actual weight of the equipment would not be as much as a full size computer (final weight of the case with computer was 50lbs). Overall great product.

What an outstanding case! I am not using this as a camera case but I have converted it into a product demonstration case for our handsfree car-kits and cradles that we distribute. We have used many cases for product demos but I must say that this is one of the best I have ever used. This case has a great design, is sturdy and lightweight. We could not be happier with this case. I highly recommend this case to anyone who transports camera equipment or stores product etc...

I really enjoy this case. I use the partitions and not the pluck foam since I'm always changing out my gear, but I was able to fit two full bodies (2 Canon 5Ds) and 4 lenses (mostly smaller primes but one larger zoom). Along with all of my chargers, spare batteries, 2 flashes, diffusers, pocket wizards, etc. Everything fits great! It is also the perfect size for airplane overhead bins and has been my companion on many flights. I would absolutely LOVE this case and give it 5 Stars except...



After about 6 months of use one of the wheels got jammed. I was on a job and dragging it around and didn't have time to stop and fix it so I just tried tilting it on the good wheel or carry it. When I finally got time to fix it a bit of rubber inside of the wheel had come loose and was jammed between the wheel and the spoke. I had to spend 20 minutes prying it over with a screw driver to free the wheel and remove the bit of rubber. And by this point the wheel had been worn on one side. Now whenever I drag it around it makes a noise like it's being dragged over cracks on the ground when there are none. Can be very embarrassing in airports and I can no longer move it in the middle of a wedding ceremony by the wheels because it's too loud. So PLEASE check your wheels frequently, and carry a screwdriver with you if you want to keep this case looking and working 100%.

This case is great. I have not one complaint, other than the locks being on the cheap side...but for this low price...you have to expect that. Even the locks on the expensive ones are cheap. The case is rugged, looks great, and holds all of my equipment. I make a tv show at college, and this thing has made it so much easier to move things around. I would buy another one if I could fill it. - Business - Photography - Digital Slr - Rolling'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Camera Case - business, photography photography Camera Case - business, photography