Sunday 10 May 2009

Leave-in Conditioner - silky hair, detangler


My hairdresser started selling this about a year ago and i decided to try it, though i was hesitant. I couldnt imagine that 1 product would actually do all that this one claimed to. I tried it for a week with no other styling products, and since that week i have been a believer! This product is amazing. I have SUPER THICK curly hair that i blow dry straight and flat iron. it's a 10 leaves it feeling amazing. My hair is shiny, silky, soft and not damaged at all. I will not ever stop using this product. I have tried various styling products for years and have never had such amazing results. It really does do everything it claims. It's also nice to only have to use 1 styling product as opposed to the 2,3, and sometimes even 4 that i was previously using. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product, 10-Ounce Bottle

I bought this after seeing all the good reviews it had here at Amazon. My hair has not seen its natural color since I was in high school, and I'm 36 now, so it has been through quite a lot. I'll admit I am a product junkie, so I have tried quite a few different things. The last thing I tried was a leave in conditioner from Pureology, quite expensive and did squat compared to this.



This is THE BEST leave in spray I have ever used, hands down. I have only used it like 4 times and my hair has improved tremendously, and it was not in that bad of shape before. I color my hair regularly and this has made the shine just "pop" out. The copper/reds really show now, as if I had sprayed a shine spray over my hair, without the greasy feeling or look!



My hair is so soft, and there are no tangles in it at all throughout the day (my hair is about shoulder length). I do color my hair, and it is very fine and limp if I don't color it, but this seems to give me a little more body, even when I don't use a styling product.



My daughter is 8, and has below shoulder hair. With her just using this 2 times, I can see such a difference! Her hair is wayyyy so much easier to comb out than it was with the Pureology (which costs twice as much) and it is sooo much softer and shinier. Since she has never colored her hair, it was a good test to see what kind of improvement it would make with her hair type, normal.



I totally recommend this product! It is by far the best hair product I have ever used, and I have used a lot. The only thing that I have used that has come close to this is bain de terre's recovery complex, but it still does not beat this!!!!

This stuff is GREAT! I read some of the reviews and I think the people that left less than 5 did expect a miracle, but I will tell you, it detangles and smells great, the bottle lasts a long time, you don't need much. This is the BEST product I have used in a LONG time. It Rocks!

I have been using the It's A 10 spray for about 6 months, and it is finally almost gone. It really is a great value, since you need to use only a tiny amount to see results.



This is a great detangler. If you like to comb your hair when it's wet, this stuff will make the comb glide right through your hair. It also does a great job of reducing frizz, as advertised. When I use It's A 10, my hair is very soft, shiny, and smooth when it dries.



I can't comment on the heat-protecting ability of this spray, since I don't blow dry or straighten my hair. (The horror!) I imagine it would work well, since it contains silicones and parabens. These ingredients make hair smooth and silky and allow flat irons to glide along the hair easily, reducing the time needed to straighten and therefore (theoretically) causing less damage to the hair.



One word of caution: If you have fine and/or thin hair, you may want to skip this product. It's quite heavy, and if I use any more than a couple sprays, it makes my hair very limp. If you do have fine/thin hair, start with just ONE spray, distribute it with a comb, and see what your hair feels like. You can always add more, but once you've put too much in, there's no going back.



Also, don't expect great results from this spray if you use natural or organic shampoos that don't have sulfates. Those shampoos aren't strong enough to completely remove silicones, so you may end up with a lot of build up, which can also result in limp, lank hair.



Finally, please be aware that no product can repair damage. It's A 10 does a great job of making hair LOOK healthy, but it cannot seal split ends or reverse damage from straightening or dyeing your hair.

I bought this product at a beauty supply store, not knowing anything about it, as I love hair products and like to try each one. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My hair is silky, soft, and is protected from heat, my split ends are gone and I have strong, pretty hair. This does everything it says it should do. My hair is even shiny and nice the day AFTER washing, so I would be able to skip a day. You will NOT be disappointed- I give this a TEN. - Silky Hair - Miracle - Hair Care - Detangler'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Leave-in Conditioner - silky hair, detangler hair care Leave-in Conditioner - silky hair, detangler