Sunday 10 May 2009

Dockers Cordouory - 29 inch inseam, 54x30


I bought both these and the "Signature" khaki D2 pants and just wanted to pass along what the difference is. The Clean khakis are missing:

1. Wrinkle-free

2. Individual-fit waistband

3. permanent crease



For the $3 difference in price, I think the Signature khakis are a better value. They fit better, too. Though the clean khakis look more casual because of the lack of crease. Dockers Mens Clean Khaki D2 Straight Fit Flat Front Pant, British Khaki, 30x30

im just going to make this simple;



Good;

High quality fabric and good craftsmanship

color is accurate to picture

nice pants you can wear with a lot of different things



Bad;

waist and inseam are a bit more snug fitting than most 32s.

id reccomend 1 inch more if you like your clothes looser.

these are not wrinkle free and need to be ironed.(use low heat or it will leave marks on fabric)

these make me sweat more than other pants(maybe because they are a bit smaller?)



overall they were worth the price and i reccomend them

Great pants if your legs are slimmer. Today most pants are way too blousy. Years ago that wasnt the case. But with these you have the best of both. If your waist is a big bigger and your legs are slim you dont look like a clown. One word of caution, consider going up a size waistwise. they run a bit small in that area.

I recently lost weight and no longer have the back side to hold up my pants. I have to tighten my belt most of the time. The elastic keeps these pants on comfortably. I want a pair of blue jeans like them now. The material is thick and durable.

I just tried on the 32/32 size of these slacks. I'm 5'10", 185 pounds, lean but muscular build. I have big bicyclists legs and developed gluts, no gut or love handles to speak of. And let me be clear - I don't like baggy clothes, but uncomfortably tight isn't for me either. And if you are bashful about your masculinity then avoid these slacks (there won't be any question which way you are hangin' if you wear boxers). All that said, these slacks fit perfectly! I work diligently to keep my body in shape, and these slacks show it off without being uncomfortable or tacky. I just went and ordered another couple pairs, I hope they fit just as well!!

I bought this pants at a local store and really liked it so I kept the label and found it here on Amazon. The ordering process was easy as usual and the pants arrived in perfect condition and on time. I had a positive experience with this order. - Pants - Dockers - 54x30 - 29 Inch Inseam'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dockers Cordouory - 29 inch inseam, 54x30 29 inch inseam Dockers Cordouory - 29 inch inseam, 54x30