Sunday 11 January 2009

okuma - diawa reel, okuma


I was looking for a small reel for ice fishing. This one fit the bill. It has a very smooth drag, takes up enough line per turn of the handle that it is easy to keep a tight line on most fish. This is a quality built reel very solid feel to it. I like the folding handle it makes travel and storage a breeze. It also comes with a spare spool made of aluminum. I would recommend this reel to everyone. Daiwa Spinning Reel, Crossfire 3500 with Spare Composite Spool

I bought this item not expecting too much and was surprised to find that it was a great reel. especially for the price!!! The construction is very solid and the action is very smooth. The thing that impressed me the most was the Anti-Reverse handle back play. I was amazed how there was absolutely zero reverse gear play. Many reels at this price do not deliver such performance. The ability to get rid of reverse handle back play is very important when it comes to setting the hook properly and it also prevents long-term wear on the internal gears, which means a longer overall life of the reel itself. The free ABS extra spool was an added perk for me who likes switching between using mono and braided line. I, definitely, will buy the other various sizes in the future,being that the price allows me the luxury of dedicating a rod and reel for a specific fishing situation.

This reel is good and it came with a Spare Spool. I wish other reels came with one as well. I love to be able to get a deal such as this. There are many reels out there. You can't go wrong with the name on this ones. Have fun I know I have fishing with it. - Spinning Reels - Okuma - Diawa Reel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


okuma - diawa reel, okuma spinning reels okuma - diawa reel, okuma