Sunday 11 January 2009

Swimming Goggles - snorkel set, swimming snorkel


I bought this for my Finis Snorkel, and first I must say to install it(it does say this in its instructions) Place both the top and snorkel end in some hot water for a bit...it softens them both so that you can slide them together.

It works...very well...surface dives only to return to the surface with a dry snorkel. Be warned that as the snorkle is exeptionaly long, adding this does cause slight breathing resistance. I think its worth it though and as many folks use this for lap swim, its kinda nice to have the resistance. FINIS Swimmer's Snorkel Dry Top

I was not able to use this very long due to the slight restriction advertised as 20% and I beleive thats about right.

Maybe with more practice I will use it. Warning Once you heat it up to install you must be put back in hot water to remove it. Which is difficult at the pool but the hot faucet water made it happen. - Swimming Snorkel - Swimming Goggles - Snorkel Set - Training Fins'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swimming Goggles - snorkel set, swimming snorkel swimming goggles Swimming Goggles - snorkel set, swimming snorkel