Sunday 11 January 2009

Boots - lifestride, wide calf boot


I was so excited when I ordered these boots, I have wanted wide calf boots forever but can never find some that actually fit. These boots are not wide calf at all!! I was so disappointed, I had ordered both the black and brown and neither fit. DO NOT ORDER IF YOU REALLY HAVE WIDE CALFS!! Annie Shoes Women's Beretta Wide-Calf Boot,Coach Antique,8 W US

Just got these boots. They fit great. I bought the antique brown, however, when in bright day light, they are actually an olive green. Strange. I will keep them, although not sure what I can wear them with at this time. The price was too good to bother sending them back.

I ordered the these boots in the brown and I love them. Its very hard to find boots in my size and because I'm over 6 feet tall I have to be careful about the length of the heel. However, these wide-calf boots were perfect. The heel was not too tall and they fit perfect. - Medium Heels - Lifestride - Wide Calf Boot - David Tate'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Boots - lifestride, wide calf boot wide calf boot Boots - lifestride, wide calf boot