Sunday 11 January 2009

Dress Watches - watches, dress watches


I bought this watch as eyecandy, and it does it's job perfectly. It goes especially well with light or dull colored clothing in addition to telling time. The crystals can be a little obnoxious up close, but it doesn't make it difficult to check the time. Armitron Men's 204604DBSVBK Dress Swarovski Crystal Accented Silver-Tone Black Leather Strap Watch

I bought this watch at a discounted price of $33.95 on Cyber Monday and it was received within the estimated time frame. The watch seems to be made well, but the leather strap seems a little cheap. I might buy a better band later. If all you want is a basic watch, this one will do. There are no extra features; it just tells time (no date feature). For what I paid, I'm happy with the purchase.

This is a beautiful watch! The front just seems to blend into the watchband. The crystals sparkle in the light and make it seem real classy and expensive, which it's not. The metal on the side, when moved in the light, seems to change from silvery to black. It is really a sleek look. The band itself runs a bit small, meaning if you have a large wrist, you probably don't want to get this watch. I've only had it about a week but I really like it.

very nice looking watch for not a whole lot of money. It looks great with business casual/dress attire. Not an everyday watch. The band seems cheaply made, but it looks good. I received many compliments every time I wore it. - Dress Watches - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dress Watches - watches, dress watches watches Dress Watches - watches, dress watches