Monday 12 January 2009

Go2 Bras - go2 bras, bras


I know my bra size and how different brands vary but this bra seemed to have been made by a "man" who knows nothing about women's comfort. Otherwise bra was supportive but made very, very uncomfortable. I could have paid for a bra like this at walmart and saved myself an extra $12. Hope this was helpful to others in need. "ANTOINETTE" Go2 Bra by Lipo in a Box Latte, 42C

This is a lovely bra. It supports, shapes, separates, and feels comfy enough. But the wire popped almost immediately! No, I didn't put it in the washer; this was before I ever washed it. The wire poked out and proceeded to stab me in side. I tried taking it off and pushing the wire back in. I put it on and the wire popped right out again. Very uncomfortable, and disappointing!

I gave this a 3 on potential. The size is greatly exaggerated... I bought larger than I normally wear (to take 'fancy' into consideration)and still could not get into it. So, if you're looking for a 38G, this ain't it! More a 34-36D or DD.

So, not being able to even put it on, I can't give an opinion as to comfort, fit, durability, support, etc. It looked okay, not sure what washing will do to it.

I sent it back for a refund ... not a replacement. Back to Bali ...

If you are larger busted-- this is a fabulous bra for you. I am a DDD and it is incredibly supportive and it is pretty. I love the new color Latte and black is always good.

The lace on the top is stretchy and makes it custom fit to your bustline. It definitely gives you great lift and support.

There were complaints about bras from this company only being good for larger cup sizes - this is not the case here. I wear this bra as much as I possibly can without being smelly. It is very supportive and extremely comfortable. The black lace looks very attractive. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is a 34C - I cannot speak for other cup sizes.

I don't usually wear underwires because I find them uncomfortable. This one is very comfortable and fit's great. Word of caution: Hand wash or machine wash on gentle and air-dry. The wires get bent easily and are difficult to bend back into the correct position. - Go2 Bra - Go2 Bras - Bridal - Bras'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Go2 Bras - go2 bras, bras go2 bras Go2 Bras - go2 bras, bras