Monday 31 October 2011

Ipod Touch Case - cute, zebra


This case was a good case for awhile and I liked it, but the black scratched off so now I have to buy another case. Plus, it's hard to get it on and off. Sometimes, I still have to have someone do it for me! Snap-On Protector Hard Case for iPod Touch 4th Generation / 4th Gen - Zebra Print

im kinda obsessed with zebra prints right now, and lovee this case for my ipod. ive gotten soo many compliments from it:)



my only issue with it is its a bit hard to snap off without nearly breaking it, plus its not a "solid" case protecter.. but still im happy with it.

This is so cute! Everyone comments on how great it looks. It was easy to install. My only complaint is that the black scratches off pretty easily. I wish I would have bought several so I could keep using it for a long time.

This case is amazing and really nice for the price too! It snaps on snugly so my iPod isn't shifting around or getting scratches. There is a slight problem with it though, it makes cleaning the entire screen a bit difficult. When you rub the screen it pushes whatever was on it to the corners. But then I just take the case off and do a thorough cleaning. Also the snaps are really nice and snug which is both good and bad. It's good because I know my ipod is protected, it's bad because when I need to take it off to clean the screen I feel like I'm going to break it. However I've had it for about 5 months now and I still use it. It's a great accessory. - Zebra - Cute - Ipod - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information