Monday 31 October 2011

Body Stocking - sexy, bodystocking


This is too long for me. It works, but would do better if I were taller as it squinches up a bit more than it is supposed to. The criss-cross straps in the back come way up high b/c I have a short torso. I'm 5', so per the description it should fit, but it really is too long. It seems to be high quality though. Criss Cross Back Body Stocking (Black, One Size)

Guys this is something you definitely you want you goddess to wear!!Wow when you see her walk out into the bedroom with this on it's instant turn on!!I have bought a lot of baby dolls but this was the hottest!!the only thing the open crotch should be just a little more open for the aggressive lover!!I HIGHLY recommend this body stocking,It will make your dreams come true!!My woman looked awesome in it!!she is the hottest woman in the world,my soul mate!!

Jeff

I ordered this on 3/5, and the vendor, American Health Supply, had it in my hands on 3/9/2011. For $[...] including shipping, that's just outstanding. It's one damn sexy outfit. The wife is 5'8" and it fit perfect and made her look HOT! The convenience opening is a little limited, so you'll have to slow down and aim carefully, if you know what I mean :-) But that's not a complaint, just foreplay. The material is fine, and value for the money is outstanding. Fun factor for the money is also excellent. Definitely 5 stars!

I bought this for my wife (More for myself:)in reality), and boy does it make her look HOT! She is 5'10" and very fit. It fits her great and highlights all her amazing curves and features. She is very finds it very comfortable and brings out the wild side of her conservative nature. It is lots of fun and it is great for a little role playing or exotic "Adventuring". A real good value for the price and lots of fun!

Like most men I have a hard time making my wife belive she looks great. Usually it ends with her asking her sister how something looks, (obviously not lingerie!) But this item did a lot of the talking for me. She looks amazing, and felt as though she did. It was as if it highlghted every curve she has. Very sexy. Does not feel cheap, held up to appropriate washing. Look forward to the next time I see her in this for sure. - Body Stocking - Sexy - Bodystocking - Lingerie'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Body Stocking - sexy, bodystocking bodystocking Body Stocking - sexy, bodystocking