Monday 31 October 2011

Dect Phone - cordless, handset


We bought this along with the base home phone set and they work well together. The range is good and audio is clear. I can't comment on the battery life since we have so recently purchased it, but everything else looks good so far. AT&T DECT 6.0 Digital Accessory Handset Only (80100)

I purchased this handset to expand my AT&T CL 8450 phone setup. The handsets are extremely lightweight and ergonomically shaped for maximum comfort. The sound quality is superb. I highly recommend this product !!!

I purchased the base phone awhile ago and have been adding the handset one room at a time. I've purchased 3 so far and they have all been excellent phones. The sound is clear and I love the features available with each phone. Especially the speaker option. The display is clear and each handset displays calls missed and # of messages. It's very easy to set up and use each feature and I would highly recommend this phone. I actually plan to purchase 1 or 2 more.

One of our old AT&T Dect 6.0 phones stopped communicating with the base unit. When we received this accessory handset, we followed the simple instructions and it was immediately recognized by the base unit. We now have our new handset working perfectly. The handset is a slightly newer model than the one that it replaced, but that presented no problem at all. The sound is excellent. Highly recommended.

Can't think of a single negative about this quality cordless phone. This is the best cordless phone that AT&T has ever produced! Reception is crystal clear, range is far reaching. Lots and lots of useful features. Big value for a small price.

I got this system to replace an older Panasonic 2.4 GHz system since I had read that the 6.0 DECT system would not interfere with my wireless computer network. My wireless system was not working reliably with on of our laptop computers and our iPhones were not reliably connecting. Now that I have had this new system for a few months, I still can't say for sure that it solved our wireless network problems but things seem to be connection a bit more reliably.

We are also favorably impressed with the sound quality, especially of the wireless handsets. Another bonus is that I can now read the caller ID on the handsets without my glasses. I also like that there is an audible tone when there is a message waiting. The previous system had only a light which we frequently missed. I also like VERY much that the individual handsets are only $20.00 each. I now have handsets in the bathrooms and cellar since they are so inexpensive and the system supports up to 12. I remember paying as much as $70 for handsets for the Sony system I had that preceded the Panasonic system.

All in all, I am VERY happy with this system. The 4 stars is because I'm still experiencing wireless interference but I can't really be sure it's the phone system.

I bought this handset to expand my CL84100. Everything works fine but- and that's one huge but!- the ring tones. My original base and handset has INTERMITTENT rings. This expansion handset has ringers that all go off without any breaks in them. It's annoying at low volumes and downright scary at medium-to-high volume to hear one CONTINUOUS, unbroken ring go on and on and on until answered. - Cordless - Handset - Amazon'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dect Phone - cordless, handset cordless Dect Phone - cordless, handset