Sunday 18 September 2011

Wii Power Adapter - wii power adapter, wii charger


This power supply is junk. I plugged it into my Wii and then turned it on. Before I could get the TV switched over to the correct component there was a pop and it had stopped working. I'm very picky about the power coming into my Audio video cabinet and I regulate it so I know it was not a power surge, plus all of my other component are working fine as is the Wii when i plug it into the old power supply. AC Power Adaptor for Nintendo Wii Console

I didn't see any where on the item description that it was a generic product but I should have expected that considering the price. But it doesn't matter as long as it holds up. Arrived fast, in new condition and does exactly what it is intended for!

Looks exactly the same as my original Wii power supply that stopped working, but weighs less. We're not Wii power-users and have used the new power supply for just a few hours now, and it seems to be working well.

I bought one of these with my wii since i was taking it to Peru with me. So inexpensive and such a perfect product! I can't imagine the money to plug this into a separate converter and worry about blowing it...this is perfect to be safe and easy. - Wii Power Adapter - Video Games - Wii Charger'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wii Power Adapter - wii power adapter, wii charger video games Wii Power Adapter - wii power adapter, wii charger