Sunday 18 September 2011

Game Accessories


This screwdriver was perfect for what I needed for. I was looking for a screwdriver to open up my PSP since it for some reason uses such tiny screws.(Almost stripped them using regular eyeglasses screwdrivers) Nice and long so it can reach places where most screwdrivers of this type can't. And for the price, there no arguing it's worth the money especially when you do a lot of DIY maintenance on small electronics. Screwdriver,#00 Phillips

This is exactly as it describes. I needed to take the back off my mid 2009 MackBook Pro to install more RAM and it fit the screws perfectly. You should have no problem if you're using it for Mac maintenance.

Used this to fix my PSP, it's very flimsy, but unless it's made out of titanium or something it would have to be. I imagine this works on any number of notoriously difficult to disassemble toys out there. It will get the job done.

For whatever my dissecting needs may be, this screwdriver has been able to unscrew screws that all of my other small screwdrivers could not. The magnetic head was a pretty neat feature, but I guess the magnetic coating grinded away in the few instances that I was using it. So now I have a non-magnetic multi-purpose screwdriver, but I'm pretty fine with that.

Electricians carry these to terminate electronics in alarm and security systems. I saw a pair at Dollar tree, flat and phillips set. You can probably order at their website if you can't find it in your local branch.

The best feature is the rotating cap so you can spin it easily for quick removal.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Game Accessories Game Accessories Game Accessories