Sunday 18 September 2011

Retractable Cable - ipod accessory, ipod cable


I love this cable! My old cable required feeding through a hole and then feeding it back - a trick when driving. This re-tracks in an instant with no hassle. The cord at first sight seems a little wimpy, but the sound is great and I've had no problems with it. 3.5mm Male to Male Retractable Cable

OK quality. No issues whatsoever with the retractable feature. No static with connections though the wire is a bit frail when compared to non-retractable cables. I've found these typically don't last terribly long, but I've had good success with this brand, even though I know it will wear out as the wire starts to break down and cause static in the connection.



Overall, nice concept I keep going back to, though the wire is a little too frail to hold up to regular use. Gone back to this brand because it's one of the better I've found.

I have cables of all types for all sorts of purposes.This one,I'm using to transfer sound from a guitar or keyboard to an amp or computer. This really is the thinnest cable I've ever seen. I'm used to 14 to 20 guage.It can't be any more then 3 thin strands wrapped at the most.The mechanics of the cable work ok.You can either opt to extend the cable to its fullest length or shortest,there is no in between. The wire is no thicker then a needle point. This is designed for very low capacity levels. It's hard to imagine any juice flowing through it without it instantly melting,but it does work.I would recommend it for an iPod or very low amperage/power transfer.

I bought 2 of these. Both of them have an intermittent connection where the cable attaches to the connector. So far I have been able to get it work by wiggling / bending the cable. However, if the MP3 player moves, the connection is usually lost. Too bad, because mechanically it works well and the price is right. - Aux Cable - Ipod Accessory - Ipod - Ipod Cable'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information