Sunday 18 September 2011

Hewlett-packard - printer ink, hp cartridges


When I was looking into ordering this item, I used the Amazon "will this work with your printer" tool. While the Amazon tool said these inks would not work with my Officejet 7210 All-in-One, some research online led me to believe that this ink would work with my printer (even with it being vivera ink).



This isn't a slam against Amazon, as I know that innocent mistakes are bound to happen when a company tries to list the compatibility of inks with almost all printers. Nonetheless, I wanted to let fellow 7210 owners know that on the side of the ink box, the 7210 is specifically listed as compatible (and indeed, when I installed the inks into my 7210, the printer loaded right up and printed perfectly).



If you are wondering if this ink is right for you, I would suggest you make note of the "96/97" ink numbers seen in the product image, and go to HP's website. On their site you can find the model number of your printer, as well as what "number" inks should work with it. HP 96/97 Ink Cartridges, Combo Pack

This is the second time I have purchased HP 96/97 Twin Pack Inkjet Cartridges from Infinite-Surplus, through Amazon. I have always been satisfied with their prompt service, excellent quality, and terrific prices. Purchasing Inkjet Cartridges through Amazon, or one of it's member companies is far more cost effective, and offers better service than any retail store or membership warehouse.

I've bought refilled ink cartridges in the past, NOW I buy the real thing. I've found out the refilled ink cartridges don't last as long as the real HP, that's why I'm back to H.P. ink cartridges. Do yourself a favor you're thinking you're getting a bargain w/ the cheaper refills you're NOT believe me I've found out. - Hp Ink - Printer Ink - Hp Cartridges - Inkjet Cartridges'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information