Sunday 18 September 2011

Camcorder Bag - case, camcorder cases


It is an excellent case for NEX 5, 2 lens, 16mm and 18-55mm, kit. Camera, 2 lenses, and all accessories including battery charger fit snugly in this case. The case itself is very light, looks and feels like a quality product, and is actually very compact. I am happy with this case and recommend it to you. Case Logic TBC-305 Camcorder Case (Black)

I actually bought this Caselogic TBC-305 "camcorder" case for my Sony NEX-5 camera after trying out a few different cases. First of all, this case is VERY affordable but the build quality is not cheap at all. It provides excellent cushioning and is very compact such that when you carry it around, it doesn't make you look like a tourist or a paparazzi. The best part about this case is that the Sony NEX-5 camera fits PERFECTLY no matter how you put it. You can put the camera body, 18-55mm, 16mm lenses, lens hoods, flash and my small joby camera stand in it and it feels as if this case was custom designed for this camera and its accessories. The off-center divider prevents the camera and the lenses from bumping into one another or crashing into the high resolution LCD screen. There are two side pockets that can be used to store spare batteries and remote control. The back pocket is good to store lens wipes and the top inner pocket is perfect to store lens filters and memory card(s). The only thing that does not fit into the case is the wall charger. However, I usually carry 2 spare batteries in addition to the one in the camera so I would do my charging either at home or in the hotel room after a full day of picture and video shooting.



I recently sold my 18-55mm and bought the 18-200mm . Even though I can no longer fit the 16mm lens inside the case with the 18-200mm attached to the camera body, it still fits perfectly in the case. I may have to resort to a larger case when I purchase more lenses but the fact is that this case is so small, light weight and provides adequate protection for the camera that allows me to carry my camera with its all-versatile 18-200mm everywhere I go without feeling awkward or burdened. People actually look surprised when I pull the camera out of the case as it truly embraces the versatility and compact size of the Sony NEX camera as if they were built for each other. I highly recommend this camera case for the Sony NEX owners.

This case perfectly fits my Panasonic HDC-TM55K camcorder along with all of its cables + A/C charger, with a little room left over for an extra battery or two + extra memory cards. Very well made & padded, with lots of zip pockets, and the interior compartment construction allows you to vary how you want to store you stuff - the flexible padded divider bends/curves to suit your needs. The sturdily-constructed little handle on top means I can stow the strap in one of the on-board zip pockets if I don't want to use it.



Now, I just need to find a little neoprene protective sleeve for my camcorder, for those times when I just want to stuff it in a pocket and take it along on a hike or a family outing, without toting along all the accessories...

I got this case for my video camera a while ago and it has been working great! It has a ton of storage space for little items like the charger, extra memory cards, etc. It is also very durable. Definitely worth the cost :-)

This item was purchased for a Cannon camcorder. It is just right in size for me. It holds the camera, charger, cords and spare SD cards. It is padded and just what I was looking for. Some might think it is to small, but if you want a case that is just the right size and not to big, than this case is for you.

Was smaller than I thought, but I did get my Handycam camcorder & power cord in the case, video/audio cables and the connecter for the computer in the back pocket plus have the two small side pockets to spare. So if you package correctly, it will work for your needs. Also, the price was right! Super fast shipping.

it is good. i actually bought it for panasonic hdc-tm700 thinking i can store charger and other stuff with the camcorder. but no...this bag is not ideal for the camcorder. all you can fit is the camcorder maybe.

but it goes really well for my point and shoot and all related accesories and thats what im using it for. im using it with my panasonic lumix dmc-fh20. the camera and all related accessories fit well.



so dont be mislead with the pic. it is not that big for a camcorder to fit all in one place. if you put in a camcorder then all you can fit more than that are just one or two cables, and also the positioning wont be ideal for a camcorder in the bag.

This is my second unit. The first is used for a Canon vid-cam(FS-10), power cord etc. This 2nd will house a Zoom H4N digital audio recorder. It's perfect for the H4N and it's misc pieces/parts as well. Kudos to Case Logic. - Case - Camcorder Cases - Camcorder Case - Camcorder Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Camcorder Bag - case, camcorder cases camcorder cases Camcorder Bag - case, camcorder cases