Saturday 3 September 2011

Waist Trimmers - fitness, abdominal


I bought the "Sweat" Shirt 3 weeks ago and have been working out 6 days a week with it. I have been able to lose an average of 5-6 pounds of water weight every workout, which averages about 40 minutes a day. So the shirt works great for those who need to cut weight fast. I've also noticed that my actual body weight has been dropping a lot faster now that I'm using the shirt. In the past 3 weeks I have lost about 10 pounds. Granted I work out like a fiend and eat fairly clean. I'm trying to drop the last 20 pounds to get my 2-pack into at least a 4 pack, if not a 6 pack. In short, the shirt works as described, but you still need to put in the effort to change your lifestyle. If anything, the shirt at least makes you look like an athlete. Kutting Weight (cutting weight) neoprene weight loss sauna shirt

I bought this for my husband and he loves the "Sweat" Shirt from Kutting Weight. The quality is amazing and the product was shipped right away and got to me just in enough time for his birthday. The only problem that my husband seems to have is getting the shirt off after working out. I know it should be a tight fitting shirt, but he gets a little claustraphobic when taking it off. Thanks for providing me with a gift that my husband loves. I will be looking into getting other products from Kutting Weight in the future.

I actually ordered the Kutting Weight Suit and they sent me the sweat shirt by mistake. Glad they did. As I live in the very cold Northeast, I wanted to use the suit for running, but had some concern about running in it. Anyway, the sweat shirt seems to be much better fit for the runner / crosstrainer. It covers the lower back halfway down the top of the buttocks. Cuts down on the cold breezes that would always hit my lower back as outer clothing seperated. Plus I think it will allow better leg freedom whether hitting the heavy bag or riding the bike. Very warm. Only 22 degrees out today and I got a good sweat built running. Hope it aids in my losing a couple of pounds too. Pay close attention to sizing chart. When I first open the package I thought it looked way too big, but after I tried it on, it fit just right. Very stylish too, looks like you could wear it out for the night, so long as it would be an outside event. Hopefully, the company will take care twenty dollar difference between the suit and shirt. Otherwise, very good product.

I ordered a sweat shirt and a pair of sweat pants on Monday and received the packaged on Thursday. Great customer service, quick response to my questions.



It's true to size. I'm 5'2" and 135 pounds. I ordered an M shirt and S pants. S shirt would have fit me better but I prefer have extra room between my skin and the shirt when I sweat. So M works as well. Plus, I can imagine myself wearing this shirt camping out when it gets cold at night. I think it'd be perfect for skiing or snowboarding as well. I put the shirt on and went for a run. I did sweat more than normal. The pants are true to size also. I have size S and it's pretty loose on me. Haven't tried the pants on running yet but I'm sure my legs will sweat a lot.



About sweating, I didn't realize how much I sweat during running. Since it's wind proof and air hardly gets in or out, the regular T-shirt I put on outside this sweat shirt didn't get wet at all after the run. But, the waist line on my shorts got really wet so I'm sure I was sweating crazy inside the shirt while running.



I like the product and will recommend it to friends who don't sweat easily like me.

First, I suggest You Meassure Yourself, as, I normaly wear XXL, the suggestion was to go one more X, But after measuring I ordered 4XL, it was still tight at the begining, but after a couple of weeks of use, the fit is Good, I Hope it gets looser.

When I bought it from Amazon, I had a tight schedule as I had to travel overseas so I requested help, as the lead time would not allow me to get the product in time to take it with me, Cutting Weight bend over backwards to get the product sooner at no extra Cost, Fantastic Customer Service.

I excersice every day, about 40 minutes walking arround the complex I live and 20 minutes of bicycle in the Gym, and let Me tell you, The Shorts are Fully Soacked, I wear a shirt on top of the sweat shirt, and it also get almost fully soacked, specially around the areas where the Stitches of the shirt are.

I have used it for about 3 weeks, and I can feel the pants a bit looser.

I used to have a Plastic Shirt and Pant, I can tell You this product is much Stronger, I do not have to be careful when wearing it, as with the Plastic one, I was always being concerned of tearing it.

The Only Issue I see, is sometimes when raining, I use the threadmill, and I get the bottom of the Machine full of water from Sweating through the sleeves, and it is embarassing as the Next user would not like to use it that way. I reduced it By having the towel in front and try to keep the sweat on the Towel, anyway, it is a nice problem to have, sweating is what I wanted.

English is not my mother Language, so please excuse if I had any error in the writing, anyway, the message is, this Product is great.

This light weigh "kutting" weight shirt is just what I needed. I have owned the original suite for some time now and love it, but sometimes its a bit to much for my workout. This is much better for when I want to take it a little easier and only wear a top piece. I still get a crazy sweat going and that's the best part about it.

I have been buying and wearing sauna suits for years. It helps me maximize on my regimen. When my last shirt ripped (basically, the arm ripped off)I jumped on Amazon.com to find another Altus suit. I was able to pay $11 for yet another suit, but I wanted something more. I looked at the suggested items from Amazon and came across the Kutting Weight shirt. Yes, it was expensive, but after using it for about 2-3 weeks now, I can see it was well worth every cent. The shirt is made of wet suit material and it keeps your heat in. It's constructed very well and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a sauna suit. In fact, I would also recommend it to outdoor exercisers in cold temperatures too. This might be all you need. It's all I need. Enjoy. - Abdominal - Waist Trimmers - Waist Belt - Fitness'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Waist Trimmers - fitness, abdominal abdominal Waist Trimmers - fitness, abdominal