Saturday 3 September 2011

Accessory Export Llc - cell phone accessories, charger


I've had cats and dogs chew up so many of my phone chargers that I bought a 3-pack before my current one got chewed up. I'd always gone to the carrier store, and they charged me and arm and a leg. At just over $1 apiece, you'd be crazy NOT to buy these! They came very quickly and were in great condition. It's nice to be able to keep a charger in different rooms too! Save yourself the stress and buy them BEFORE you need them!!! Home Travel Wall Charger + Rapid Cell Phone Car Charger + USB Data Sync Charge Cable for Samsung T659 / Intensity U450 / Rogue U960 / Smooth U350 / Gravity 2 T469

The product arrived without one of its components- the one I needed most- and included a note to contact the seller. I did and the component to their credit was sent right away, but did not work, even when tested in two different USB ports, a computer one and a wall charger one. I did not test the other components, as I knew I would not keep the product without the one I wanted in working condition so they may have been fine. While my account was credited for the purchase even before I shipped it back, the return shipping cost more than the order itself, so I would have been better off never bothering to get a refund in the first place.

My brother had just come home from college for Christmas break, but left his charger at school. This was a cheap replacement. It arrived before something I had ordered about a week before I ordered this charger. He was so impressed that it came with a wall charger, a car charger, and a usb hook-up for the computer. Complete, cheap and quick delivery!

This is a good set of chargers. I bought them for my Samsung Rogue. The adapters all fit snuggly in the phone (better than the one it came with). The only complaint I have is the annoying bright light on the wall charger and the rather short length of the charger cable (about 3-4 ft). - Cell Phone Accessories - Samsung Intensity - Charger - Car Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information