Saturday 3 September 2011

Valentino Made In Italy Suit - highly recommended, valentino made in italy


I wasn't very optimistic about the quality of this suit when I bought it. But, the price was good and if it didn't turn out quite the way I hoped it would be, it wouldn't be too much of a disappointment. Boy, was I wrong! The suit is very high quality. I have another comparable suit that I bought from one of the high-end department stores and this suit is as good, if not better than my best suit. The fit was perfect and the fabric was very good quality. Other than getting the slacks cuffed, I don't expect any other alterations. It is just perfect. And for the price that I paid, I will surely be buying more.



The seller, Darya Trading, shipped the suit promptly, like within a week, by UPS. The suit arrived in pristine condition. Gino Valentino Made in Italy Wool / Silk Mens Suit 150's Hand Made Two Button Canvas Front Jacket Flat Front Pants Custom Working Buttonholes Business Suit Jet Black (42 Regular)

This was the first time that I ordered a suit online. I wear alot of them for my new job so I wanted something affordable but was worried about quality. This suit is great! The lining makes it feel smooth and comfortable. Plus, quick turnaround on my order. I got it within the week that I ordered. I plan to order more suits from this seller.

"you never know what your buying until you get it"....THIS SUIT IS UNBELIEVABLE THE FABRIC,CUT FINISH,FEEL, LOOK I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, I SOLD SUITS FOR YEARS,WAS TOP NATIONWIDE IN SALES... I KNOW QUALITY, I CAN SAY BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE CONSUMER,THIS IS THE SUIT C0MPANY TO BUY FRDM!!! IF YOU ARE READING THIS, LOOK NO MORE, REEP THE REWARDS OF YOUR REASEARCH,I'M A CHEMIST, I REASEARCHED SUITS,LOOKED GOOD ,TOOK A CHANCE THINKING IT WAS AWFUL CHEAP PRICE WISE,I COULD GET MY MONEY BACK IF I DON'T LIKE IT, NOW I'M SCARED TO WEAR IT IT'S SO NICE..BAD-ASS SUIT,THE COMPLIMENTS YOU WILL GET.........PEOPLE STEP-OUT-OF-YOUR-WAY!!! CRAZY - RICH -GUY-RESPECT THING... IT'S ALOT OF FUN TO WEAR,YOU WOULD BE CRAZY TO PASS-UP A SUIT LIKE THIS EVEN IF THEY DOUBLED THE PRICE,NO B.S. GOOD LUCK,GET ONE!

These suits are not the same Valentino suits you may have heard of. These suits are very heavy with a cheap feel for them. These suits do not go for $1500 retail, dont be fooled. You are throwing your money away at a poorly made product.

I was concerned with the mixed reviews but took a chance on the purchase anyway. When my package arrived (four days later) my mind was put at ease. I don't have any experience with $1500 suits so I can't comment on that. However, I do have experience with $200 suits and this suit is far better quality than that. I will be purchasing Gino Valentino suits from now on. I kid you not, its that good. I live in a small type city where its hard to find almost anything. A suit of this quality would cost me a lot more money than I could afford around here. Its a great suit at a great price and I don't see the point in shopping around in vain.

Good quality suit for the money! However since it had to be flown to England, the fees to send it across and then import tax etc...buffed up the overall price somewhat. It works out to having paid approx 160 GBP pounds for the suit. STILL WORTH IT GIVEN THE QUALITY OF THE SUIT!!! - Valentino Made In Italy - Suit - Highly Recommended - Great Value'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Valentino Made In Italy Suit - highly recommended, valentino made in italy suit Valentino Made In Italy Suit - highly recommended, valentino made in italy