Saturday 3 September 2011

Free Shipping - audio cables, monster


I have always been an audiophile, and look for the best sound that I can get out of my home-theater environment. I've tried numerous types of cable connections, including a Monster Digital Coaxial cable. I thought that sounded good, until I connected up the THX-Certified Digital Optical cable... it unleashed an entirely new level of audio performance out of my existing DVD player and receiver. I was very impressed.



The price is also quite reasonable... if you're looking for a good connection for top-end audio quality, this is the way to go. Monster THXI100-FO8NF THX Certified Toslink Fiber Optic Audio Cable (8 feet)

very nice cable, flexible as a wet noodle, good sound quality transfer. i am thinking about buying another to hook up my xbox 360 to my surround sound receiver. this one is currently being shared between my ps3 and xbox 360 but switching is a pain. i chose the 8 foot length to give me the option to move stuff around without worrying about running out of cable length.

Cable arrived on-time and in good condition. Used this to connect a Comcast HD box to my stereo receiver. The sound quality is great for both regular cable shows as well as with On-Demand Movies/TV Shows.

Nice Product, Nice Price. In the stores this cable is over-priced. I returned a slightly different monster cable to the store that does exactly what this cable does. I purchased this cable on amazon instead and saved a significant amount of cash. Works fine! - Monster - Toslink - Audio Cables - Digital Audio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information