Saturday 3 September 2011

Cell Phone Holster - video games, cell phone accessories


While the build quality of this case was pretty darn good there was a design flaw that did not work well with my LG phone. See in the picture how the strap comes over the top of the phone and then attaches to the front of the case? That's done by a magnet sewn into the front of the case. There was not enough padding on the inside of the case and the clear window on the outside of the phone got all scratched up.



I switched to a different phone before i realized the problem and didn't try this but maybe a work-around might be to put the phone in with the back of the phone facing outward. This might eliminate the scratches. Cellet Small Soft Cell Phone Universal Holster / Pouch / Case with Swivel belt clip

This cell phone holder is the best design I have ever used. I previously had a holder with a plastic hook and Velcro flap to secure the phone. The plastice hook caused wear spots on my pants and the Velcro flap finally wore out. This holder has a smooth leather covered spring clip and a magnet flap to secure the phone. The clip is wonderful compared to the rough plastic hook from before. The magnetic flap is not very strong, but the phone fits snug in the pouch, so it seems perfect. It doesn't get in the way of removing the phone when ringing. All in all, this is a wonderful improvement over most choices.

Holder works well. the phone is a little tight making it hard to get out, but that is probably better than too loose. I hope it loosens a little with time. Have had for a few months and have not had any problems. It would be nice if I could plug into charger at bottom without having to remove from the holster. The swivel clip works well and I have not had problems with it. For the price, it was a great buy.

Cellet Small Soft Cell Phone Universal Holster / Pouch / Case with Swivel belt clip



This is a nice little case. I didn't think it swiveled either, but then I discovered it goes hard. It swivels. Be sure to measure your phone carefully. The measurements of my phone matched quite perfectly, but it is a bit of a tight fit.

Better Than I expected! Holds Phone securely, good quality,and it swivels easily. I've spent 19.95(each) on several different cases, and still my phone kept falling out onto the floor when I moved a certain way....No problems with this one, and you just got to love the price! - Video Games - Cell Phone Case - Leather Case - Cell Phone Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Holster - video games, cell phone accessories leather case Cell Phone Holster - video games, cell phone accessories