Sunday 25 September 2011

Positive Placement Gun - framing nailers, framing nailer


I am a contractor who has been looking for years for an answer to those finger-busting,time-consuming teco nails.This gun is the answer!It shoots teco nails in all of the hanger holes I have encountered.It saved enough labor cost to pay for itself in 1 or 2 custom jobs.Thanks Paslode! Paslode 500570 Positive Placement Strip Nailer

This is hands down the most time saving tool I have ever used. I just got it last week and I already don't know how I ever got along without it. I put 62 nails in a joist hanger this afternoon in less than a minute. If you have never used this gun you do not know what you are missing. No more smashed fingers trying to hold those little joist hanger nails. I used to use a palm nailer to do my hangers, but no more except in those tiny hard to reach areas where this gun will not fit. The only drawbacks I can forsee with this gun are the price of the nails and the weight of the gun itself. It is fairly heavy. Other than that, I will never be without this gun again.

We run 2 framing crews all year long in British Columbia, Canada. When one first uses this tool, it must be reminiscent of the first carpenter who ever used an air nailer. Of course, like every nailer, it does'nt fit into every hanger application,...(about double regular air nails), and I'm still trying to find galvanized strip nails, but it just about paid for itself on the first job, and we now would no more be without it than the spikers. If you're putting on more than just a few hangers in a year, it's definately worth it.

If you're a professional framer this tool is an obvious no-brainer. However, I would say this is also a must have for the occasional framer/remodeler if you want to take your work to the next level or just meet structural code in a time effective manner.



How many times have you though about part of a structure that really would benefit from a framing connector, but the thought of pounding tecos by hand or with a palm nailer just made you say, "the hell with it". Oh, I know no one EVER admits compromises on the Internet, but in real life it happens everyday when your trying to make a living. This is a tool that can eliminate the compromises around using enough or sometimes more than enough framing connectors and that's why I bought one. Paslode in general has been good to me and this product is no exception.



I had to order the nails online since they don't stock them at my local box store, so keep that in mind if you buy one. I use Paslode brand 1.5" connector nails and I've never had one jam.



Also, take a little more time shooting these than a normal nail gun since you want to make sure the tip is firmly in the connector hole or you'll have more ricochets than a low budget western. - Metal Connector - Framing Nailers - Framing Nailer - F21pl'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Positive Placement Gun - framing nailers, framing nailer framing nailers Positive Placement Gun - framing nailers, framing nailer