Sunday 25 September 2011

Disappointing - disappointing, currency


Excellent assortment of uncirculated bills, although I wish I could have been able to identify more than the 8-10 I could easily read off of the bills. Assortment I got had bills from Croatia, Slovenia, Egypt, Bosnia and Hertzgovenia, China, and even the illusive Afghanistan! Several of the bills were from duplicate countries, like for instance I received 5 bills from Indonesia, but they were different denominations. I hope to buy from again and in the mean time identify the countries that I do have.



Would have given 5 stars if there were bills from the Caribbean, Africa, and South America. Most of the bills I got were from Asia though.





:) Set of 50 Different World Banknotes,Uncirculated Mint Lot

Good variety of countries and definitely uncirculated ...



Odd that all the paper seemed the same low quality and all the inks/dyes muted?



None of this stuff could survive circulation...



Uncirculated world coins a better value for uniqueness and display.



Satisfied with a combined purchase of 125 coins and 75 banknotes but in the future would stick to world coins given

the lack of quality paper in this purchase?

I have been collecting money from around the world sence i was a little kid. I was just always fasanated in seeing how much more interesting forien money is than our us currency. I am really happy with this purchase all the currency was in perfect condition like it just came out of the printer. I almost thought they werent real for a few seconds until I really looked at them and discoverd interesting water marks and the different types of papers other mints in different places use to prevent counterfitting. I found it really interesting in seeing the different sizes of the currency. I can only imagine what it would be like if our currency was all different sizes. I would recomend this to anyone who is interested in money from around the world or has a small collection or for anyone wanting to start a collection.

It is a good buy if you are looking to start a new collection. Basiacally you are buying a cat in a bag, and if you already have a considerable ammount of banknotes you may easilly end up with lots of unwanted doubles. Other than this - all the banknotes are in good condition, being delivered quickly.

wow, i got 50 great notes in definite uncirculated condition. great buy. i got them in my hands before the estimated beginning shipping.



Great shipping,

wonderful assortment,

and a pretty good buy



I DID RECEIVE ONE DUPLICATE! - Disappointing - Currency - Paper Money - Bills'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Disappointing - disappointing, currency currency Disappointing - disappointing, currency