Sunday 25 September 2011

Expandable Waist - iphone 4 cover, iphone 4 cases


Like many slacks I buy these days, these were a little tightly cut in the crouch. Not the products fault. I just find more and more imported slacks do not have a consistent fit in that area these days. Louis Raphael BRAGGI Men's Poly Rayon Gabardine Solid Flat Front Pant,Dark Charcoal,34x32

The overall fit of the item is great (waist, butt, and thigh) but the pant length was not. I ordered the 35x32 (the item is clearly marked also) and the length was no where near 32 (I measured it at 28.5). Because they are comfortable and I ordered them at a reduced price (I am paying to have the hem lengthened) I am keeping the pants.



Louie Rafa needs to be more proactive in the QA department.

I recently bought some work pants from clothing store during Memorial holidays for $30/pair. Upon seeing this product at $10 cheaper, I bought a pair.



Out of the Box initial impression:Product is dirty and feels cheap

Sizing: I bought 32 x 32, upon trying on the pants, I immediately noticed the pants sizing is completely off. I then took my other 32x32 pants and compared it to the Louis R. pants, the Louis pants is approximately 2 inches longer than dimension callout, and 2 inches wider than callout. So the Louis pants says its 32x32, it's more like 34x34. The pants is extremely baggy and does not hang well to the body. if you're very overweight, then this pants might be for you.



Final review:

Product material feels cheap, it arrived dirty, sizing is completely wrong. If a company can't even sell a product according to universal dimensions, why would anyone trust or buy this product. Obviously Louis Raphael is a cheap product that is not worth purchasing. I would not buy these pants or any of Louis Raphael brands in the future. I wouldn't even consider buying these pants if it was $10.

I wear these in an office environment - they are a good fit, hold up to wash/dry without wrinkling - I find that buying pants in this price range will usually have some flaw - these seem to be just fine.

This is a great product but unfortunately it went up in price from my first purchase. I will be looking for a cheaper alternative but as of right now I can say this is the best thing out there on the Amazon market.

Comically poor fit. I normally wear 40x30 jeans, so I ordered 44x30 of these since dress pants tend to run smaller than jeans and to allow for the extra layer of shirts being tucked in. Even so, these were still AT LEAST 4 inches too small in the waist and, to make it worse, they were about 6 inches too long. Sending them back. - Iphone 4g Case - Iphone 4 Cases - Iphone 4 - Iphone 4 Cover'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Expandable Waist - iphone 4 cover, iphone 4 cases iphone 4 cases Expandable Waist - iphone 4 cover, iphone 4 cases