Sunday 4 September 2011

Garmin Nuvi 765t - kindle, service


*3* year warranty for mechanical failures, malfunctions AND accident protection at $40? It cannot get any better than this!



I almost bought the store warranty instead of Squaretrade's because I did not know they existed!

In April, I purchased an "Apple Ipod 8gb Touch" to give to my little sister for her birthday. When I was at the biggest electronics store here where I live(Best Buy), I was hesitant to buy this because I know my sister to be careless and risky at times. I nearly bought the $50 2-year store warranty UNTIL my younger brother happened to call me to tell me something. Well I told him of my whereabouts and my business and it was at that moment that I learned about Squaretrade. He informed me NOT to buy the store warranty and educated me about Squaretrade. He had a good experience with Squaretrade for his Xbox. I purchased the warranty directly from [...] and paid with Paypal.



Ok, I have already had to use the warranty. I was right about my sister being careless in this sitution. Last month, there was a drink spilled on the darn thing and now the oh-so popular item is useless! When I contacted them, Squaretrade emailed me the free return shipping label and I sent the worthless thing back. Within 5 days I had a reimbursement of the Ipod in my Paypal account. Good to go...my sister went and bought another brand of mp3 player. SquareTrade 3-Year Electronics Warranty Plus Accident Protection (Electronics $175-200)

My story is short and sweet. I recently bought a Kindle 3G+wifi and I loved it! But I read some reviews on amazon saying the screen was fragile, I also read on some Kindle forums about people who had accidentally sat on their Kindle but had a warranty with Squaretrade.



So I made myself a cover, and just to be safe I got myself an extended warranty from Suaretrade to cover anything bad that might happen.



Well I am an absolute klutz, and didn't have the cover on one day with the Kindle in my pocket... and as I'm moving around in my chair I hear a popping sound. It was the Kindle's screen breaking. So I checked with Amazon first, and was pretty sure their warranty wouldn't cover the screen accidentally breaking (sure enough it didn't). So I filed my claim with Squaretrade, they sent me a shipping label and I shipped it to them in the same box it had come in.



After some problems with UPS they received it and pretty soon they reimbursed me for the Kindle, and since I took it in the form of an Amazon gift card they even threw in an extra 5%, enough to get a Kindle book!



and besides that they were very friendly on the phone, they picked up the phone very promptly and I wasn't left on hold (having dealt with a few banks lately, I could tell you a thing or two about waiting on hold to talk to a live person!). They were patient with me and answered all my questions. They seemed to really value and appreciate my business.



I am exceptionally happy with their service and I recommend a squaretrade warranty if you are in the market for an extended warranty, or are a big klutz like me and you break things!

I have purchased the extra insurance on several other items in the past. On my cell it was $4.00 per month with ATT and with Square Trade I got 3 years for less then what it cost with ATT. I did the same with a camera I purchased and it worked out the same.

I would strongly encourage anyone that makes a purchase now days to keep this company in mind. They have been true to me and my friends 100% without any problems. Your information is kept right in our account to view at any time. A claim for is easy and fast to complete as well. All claims are complete and to with in one week. Thank you for being such a wonderful program!

Sarah Shriver

I had questions about coverage on a REFURBISHED Kindle2 from Amazon Warehouse Deals. I emailed them questions BEFORE I purchased the Kindle2. Having read MANY Kindle2 reviews it seemed very important to have an extended warranty. Many reviewers mentioned SQUARETRADE for the coverage and the value. When all my questions were answered I purchased BOTH the Kindle2 AND the SquareTrade warranty.



Believe it or not, I just got off a SquareTrade initiated phone call seeing that all my questions were answered and VERIFYING the item covered...SHOCKED! I have never received a follow-up call from Best Buy or any other company I purchased a warranty from.

I've had multiple iPhones and a standalone GPS covered through squaretrade. Recently my GPS fell in a puddle and as a result completely died. I filed a claim with squaretrade, sent them all the information and in just a few days my claim was approved for the full purchase amount. I would highly recommend getting their warranty as it not only covers manufacturing defects but you can also get it with accidental damage coverage.

Best warranty service ever. I bought my GPS on ebay and it broke down after a year. I contacted squaretrade and my total purchase price was refunded!!!!!!!! I will never use any other warranty except Squaretrade. Awesome customer service too!!!!!!!11 - Claim - Kindle - Extended Warranty - Service'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


claim Garmin Nuvi 765t - kindle, service