Sunday 4 September 2011

Beauty Products - philosophy, birthday


I generally love Philosophy products and buy them for myself frequently. When I saw this package, I thought - how perfect for my sister-in-law's birthday gift. I did not read or register the product sizes from the description, so that's my fault. On the other hand, from the pictures and for the price, I expected a bigger container with larger product sizes in it. If I wasn't strapped for a gift, I'd return this - $35.00 for these sample sizes is just too expensive. I'm going to have to buy a second gift to go along with this one, because this gift by itself looks like I didn't spend more than $15.00 on it. Philosophy The Birthday Girl Gift Set (5 Piece)

Love this kit! Really cute idea for a birthday gift even if you give one to yourself. Which I did! I can't live without the "Kiss Me Red" lip balm. It's staying power is the best I've ever found. The other products in the kit are also favorites and now I have them in perfect travel sizes.



RA - So. California

as always, philosophy is a fabulous brand - i bought this as a gift for my sister-in-law and she adored it. she had never used this product before and so it was an ideal gift that allowed her to sample several products. she loved the bag in which it came and has said that she will use it for cosmetics after she has finished with the philosophy products.



the transaction was smooth and speedily delivered - would definitely recommend.

This was such a cute set, I received it for my birthday and I had to ask where they got it. I mean I looked everywhere. I just took a liking to this lil set. It's a great gift, take it from someone who received it. I'm sure they'll appreciate something like this. For birthdays, holidays, or just because days this is a very nice set for the job. - Birthday - Neat - Gift Idea - Philosophy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Beauty Products - philosophy, birthday philosophy Beauty Products - philosophy, birthday