Sunday 4 September 2011

Extension Cords - low-profile-plu, flat plug


Come one people, its a plug, that lays flat. Its the Max Flat Plug. How could you not rate it 5 stars? I needed it to plug my vibrating bed in and i need to push the bed up the wall to make the wall vibrate to piss off the neighbors who cook smelly food, BUT, the outlet is right where the headboard needs to be. The Panamax MAx Flat Plug solved my problem! The neighbors have hated me ever since!!! Thanks Panamax!! Panamax Max Flat Plug

It is a must, if you have a 110 outlet behind a desk that is positioned very close to the wall. Also the 8 inch extension is handy so the connection is below the lower border of most desks and allows easy connection.

The reason I purchased this cord was for my LCD TV to hang on the wall. The cord that came with the unit stuck too far out and rather than getting a recessed outlet and having it installed, I figured a 90 degree plug would be a good cheap solution... and it was. Sort of. The cable is good quality, and the male end of the plug is pretty compact. However, the female end is quite bulky, so bulky that unless tucked on top of the end of the tv, it would push the tv out and away from the wall... that wouldn't work.



So if you're looking for a cable for a mounted Flat Screen TV... you might want to try a different one that's slimmer all around.

I purchased this because the permanently connected heavy-duty supply plug on my Furman power-conditioner's cable made it necessary to keep my TV stand out from the wall about 2 inches. Secondarily the Furman cable draped from my stand to my racked system = ugly. Panamax merged with Furman so I called Petaluma and they confirmed it was the same gauge cable as my Furman. When I unpacked the cable it was exactly as described by Panamax/Furman and I was able to move my stand back just a little more than 1.25 inches, plus it lengthened my supply cable and allowed it to lay flat on the floor where it spans to my rack. You'd think "a little more than 1.25 inches" wouldn't make much difference but my whole system looks cleaner with the addition of this cable. My one faint complaint is they should offer 3-and-4 foot versions as well. Since it served MY purpose perfectly I gave it 5 out of 5 stars. A true bargain! - Flat Plug - Low-profile-plu'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Extension Cords - low-profile-plu, flat plug low-profile-plu Extension Cords - low-profile-plu, flat plug