Sunday 4 September 2011

Carrying Cases - laptop bags, carrying cases


I have a Asus 1005HAB and this fits like a glove. I went through several sleeves and cases to find this one. What makes this so great is that the faux leather gives you a non slip grip. It will accomodate the 6 cell battery. I really don't think that you can get any thing else other than the netbook in the case. I bought this when it was on sale which makes it even better. Belkin 10 inch Netbook Laptop Sleeve - Fits Apple iPad (80-8215)

This case fits the Asus Eee Pad Transformer well. It is a tight fit length-wise with about 1/2 inch of room width-wise. Overall, it is a good looking case that would provide good protection from scratches and dings, but probably not much from dropping it on the ground. Good case, great price, you won't be disappointed.

This product is a sleeve for a tablet (or a netbook), not a folding frame. By itself, I don't consider it to give sufficient protection to the tablet screen, so I also have a cover on my iPad2. However, I feel very confident with the combination of the cover and this sleeve. It also has enough slack inside to allow me to carry a stylus, a sync cable and a microfiber towel, all inside together with the iPad2 and its cover. I rated it 4 starts because I would like to have a small pocket on the outside where I could include the iPad accessories (cable, stylus and towel), rather than carry them inside with the iPad. If the manufacturer releases an up-dated design, I would buy it on the spot.

Ordered this product when it was on sale. A few days later received this e-mail

"We're writing to inform you that your order XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from The OEM Shop has been canceled. Your credit card was not charged for this order. If you're still interested in this item, please search for it again on Amazon.com." Yes, product is now listed at a higher price. I guess if the company wants to raise the price after the order has been placed, they just cancel. Don't waste your time.....why bother!!!!

This is exactly what I was looking for. Sleek, snug, functional. I have the Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000 and the little transmitter fits under it, too, meaning I don't have to unplug that every time I put the sleeve on.

I needed a sleeve that would allow me to cover my ipad2 and smartcover while carrying them to and from work in a backpack.



For the price, this works well. There is about 1" of space at top/bottom but fits well across. Good padding.



There is no pouch for pens or other accessories but I just put them in with the iPad. - Neoprene - Laptop Bags - Netbook - Carrying Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


laptop bags Carrying Cases - laptop bags, carrying cases