Thursday 22 September 2011

Accessories - hat, hats


I bought this hat about a month ago, I got 2 white and 1 black, And I must say I don't dare going outside without them. The material that it is made out is very stretchy,and feels great, it does not itch like my other hats, and you can wear this hat all day [ for those with bad hair days ].

The hat itself is very stylish and looks really nice.

Im going to proceed to buy 3-4 more hats.



There is a issue, on the white hats if you get anything on them, dirt, ink, etc, it is not easy to make it go away. I know on one of the white ones I bought I got a little dirt, and it still hasn't come off asfter 3 washes. New Blank Cuff Beanie Visor (Comes In Many Different Colors), Black

Before I got this beanie, I was wearing a regular beanie that was a bit too loose and long. The length would put the front of beanie in my eyes, and it was too short to just fold up around the edges. So, after I'd almost gotten hit, while crossing the street, I decided that I definitely needed to get a beanie with a bill on the front.



I immediately fell in love with this, when I put it on. The size is perfect for me. If you have a lot of hair, then this is probably not going to cover your ears. I keep my hair very low, and the beanie goes over my ears with a centimeter to spare.



It feels great on my head, very snug, not loose like my other beanie. The bill feels sturdy. The material is very soft and comfortable. I'm excited to wear it in the cold, to compare it to my old beanies for warmth.



Note: this is my first beanie in this style. I had considered buying a Fossil beanie, but (of course) it was nearly $30, but I can't compare this to any other, more expensive beanies.

I ordered the black, white, and olive hats a few weeks ago to get me through another cold Michigan winter and for the price they are great. The material is pretty thick and warm although I've found a cold wind can cut through it and it is not the most form fitting. Overall it is a quality good looking hat.

It's simple enough - "Decky" is the brand according to the removable tag it comes with on the top, there's a small tag on the inside that says it's made in China - like just about everything else. Despite this (or because of depending on your stance) the beanie appears well made and not about to unravel at any moment. It fits my head well, but it did take me a couple tries to get it on the correct way as I am used to ubilled, larger cable knit beanies. The cuff covers my ears when it's folded up, if you fold it down it just looks goofy. The cuff is also only about a third of an inch wide above the bill of the hat, this doesn't cause any problems, but it is different from the picture. The bill is actually up quite high, I can still see my hairline, though I haven't really attempted to wear it in any other way so depending on how much hair you have on your head (I have wavy hair that comes down just about to my jaw) the hat might fit you a bit differently and the bill may be lower on your forehead. Good hat for a good price, came in a matter of three days.

This is not a good purchase. The hat is made quite poorly, and is made for someone who's head is small. Not only is my head large, but I also have very long thick hair. I'm quite disappointed that the Item was made so poorly. It may fit someone else but not me.. - Knit Caps - Hats - Beanie - Hat'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Accessories - hat, hats beanie Accessories - hat, hats