Thursday 4 August 2011

Xbox Headset - xbox live, headset


I bought 4 of these new on ebay. First one didnt last the first night. Second didnt last 3 days. These things are total garbage. Spend $20 on a new original xbox360 headset and save yourself the head ache. Xbox 360 Max Live Headset

For some reason, I have gone through 3 of these headsets. They are the cheapest ones out there, and usually don't last more than 2 months or so for me. The only reason I like them is because the mute button is conveniently located at the base of the controller, making it easy to turn your voice on and off with your thumb. The bad part is that this headset is extremely cheap. One of them the wiring came out and stopped working completely, another one the microphone stopped transmitting my voice, but I could still hear people through the headphones. And the one I have now works but randomly. I should probably just get the original xbox 360 headset for $10 more....

This headset was great while it lasted.My son used it for about 3 days before it broke.The ear piece fell off and would not fit back on.The wires connecting also came apart.This was an inexpensive headset,and I learned,you get what you pay for!

Well I was a bit cautious when I first saw this headset. I thought it would be cheap and might "feel" cheap and break easy. I was wrong and now I'm glad I purchased this headset! So far the headset is great with minor cons. It seem stronger and longer lasting than Microsoft's $20.00 headsets. MS headsets we beginning to make me angry since they broke within 2 months every time I purchased a new headset.



So I said screw MS 1st Party headsets and I've found this "Xbox 360 Max Live Headset ". I'm planning on purchasing another Max Live Headset. I'm loving this headset and it does everything MS headset does, but for a cheaper price.



I recommend this Xbox 360 headset to anyone that comes to this page.



Cons:

Can only use it on your left ear. Nothing more.

I read a lot of reviews before purchasing this and I am amazed at how well this worked. I'd read that this breaks easily and wasn't good quality but I've had no problems and I've had it for about a year. It is a great inexpensive headset and there is plenty of length in the wire so you don't pull on the headset but just enough so it doesn't get in your way.

I got this thing just for use a short time before getting new turtle beaches. After a month I realized that it was sturdy enough and was pretty good as a mic. It is a bit dinky and doesnt have all the quality of a slightly more expensive turtle beach, but its good enough for one that uses it mostly to talk

I needed a cheap headset quick so I came to Amazon. Instead of hurting my wallet I found this seller and can I say it's definitely worth a try. The mic works great and no more echoes or saying something that is not heard by other xbox live friends. Thank you. A+ - Video Games - Xbox 360 Headset - Xbox Live - Headset'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


xbox live Xbox Headset - xbox live, headset