Thursday 4 August 2011

Diaper Care - baby, sensitive skin


I dont like these because I thought they would be like the original Thick Care wipes. These are thin like the normal pampers wipes nothing thick about them. They are okay if you dont mind the thin wipes but seems like you have to use more then if you use the thick wipes.

I love these wipes. They are very moist and get everything in one or two wipes. I also love that when you put them in the wipe container, they really do come up just one at a time! That way your not wasting time trying to just get the one wipe you wanted and wrestling with the baby to stay still. These are the only wipes I will be buying from now on!!!

I've been using these wipes for a couple of months, and prior to that I was subscribed to the regular Pampers Sensitive wipes. These were indeed thicker than regular wipes, and very reasonable priced, but I cannot stand the smell! I know these are supposed to be fragrance-free, but the wipes have a slight formaldehyde scent to it. Very unpleasant. Both the Pampers Sensitive and Pampers Sensitive Thick have this smell, so I'm switching brands for now and trying Huggies. Hopefully, their fragrance-free wipes will really be fragrance-free.

I absolutely love these wipes!! They are the softest I have felt and they also feel very moist. When I use them on my baby, they do not bother her bum at all and if she has a slight rash, if I just use these then it goes away super fast!!!

We recently switched to cloth wipes, but I still keep some of these around for outings and such. They hold much more than the regular wipes do and don't seem to irritate my son's skin as much as the "un" sensitive kind do. - Pampers Wipes - Sensitive Skin - Wipes - Baby'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information