Thursday 4 August 2011

shawl - shawl


The only thing I wished to have had a better idea of the weight of the garment. It is well made, and I will use it when the weather turns cooler. I was originally looking for something very light weight in silk for an outdoor summer wedding--for a garden party. I opted for something lighter, but am very certain the wrap will look great this fall. Elegant Maroon Reversible Paisley Pashmina Silk Shawl Wrap

I bought several of these from a Kiosk in a local mall, after Christmas I went back to buy more and the little shop was gone, it had only been there for the Christmas season. I finally found this source on Amazon and ordered 6 in various colors. I was very happy with the prompt service from the vendor and thrilled with the quality and price of the scarves. At the mall they were

$12.00 for one or $20.00 for two, so these were priced great!

Thanks to everyone!

Bought this and 3 others for gifts, I love mine, love the weight, quality, feel. I've never worn one, but found myself using the maroon scarf with three different outfits and colors this past holiday. Thought the quality was better and weight perfect for Houston's weather, during our 2 days of chilly weather.

At first, I thought that the shawl was a light pink due to the lighting in the picture but when you open it the shawl is actually a darker wine/purple color. Still very pretty. I was very happy overall as i ordered a few and got them shipped together and receive it in no time. - Shawl'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


shawl - shawl shawl shawl - shawl