Thursday 4 August 2011

Acts Like A Wire Is Loose Or Something - acts like a wire is loose or som, htc inspire case


Based on reviewer feedback that HTC Desire HD skins fit the HTC Inspire perfectly, I bought this for my wife's phone. Bought a silicone skin as well to see which worked better, this one is her favorite. It is stylish and tight fitting. Glad we got it. TPU Rubber Skin Case for HTC Desire HD, Clear Frost Wine Red Circle

I thought I was going to be wasting my money, but when I got it earlier today I was surprised. It fits perfectly, and it even feels better than the cases that you would find at the mall for 20 dollars or more.

These cases fit perfectly with the HTC inspire phones we have. The cases are not thick, so I don't know how much protection it would give if you really dropped your phone.... Thankfully haven't yet. Hopefully it will do a great job! The case has a nice feel, not to sticky but not to slick either. The colors were a bit lighter then what was pictured. Over all we are very happy with both cases we bought. Shipping was fast too.

I'm pleased with my purchase. This case fit my HTC Inspire like a glove and gives me a less slick surface to hold on to. It was a brighter red than I expected, but I LOVE it. (The color shown is pretty accurate. I was expecting something deeper, but I'm not disappointed at all.) It looks great, fits great, and the price can't be beat. I also ordered it in smoke for when I want to change things up. Fast shipping = satisfied customer.

I purchased this for the HTC desire. When I received the case it did not fit, was to big. So I wrote the company and requested the correct case. They wrote me and told me that the case fits the desire and the inspire. So they then sent me the case again, which was the same one. This is wrong. The case only fits the Inspire. So now I have two cases that do not fit my phone. UGH!!!!!

Just lately I've been buying stuff online since prices are usually cheaper. But I am always afraid of being cheated or not getting the right item. Well I ordered this cell phone cover for my wife's htc inspire and it was perfect!! I think the same cover was sold at the mall for at least $8. I am really happy with this product and would totally recommend for others with the Inspire phone.

Now I'm going to try to put the plastic screen cover protector. Wish me luck! - Htc Inspire Case - Inspire Case - Acts Like A Wire Is Loose Or Som - Screen Protector Foils'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Acts Like A Wire Is Loose Or Something - acts like a wire is loose or som, htc inspire case screen protector foils Acts Like A Wire Is Loose Or Something - acts like a wire is loose or som, htc inspire case