Monday 1 August 2011

Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - wireless keyboard, wireless mouse


I have been a software developer for over 15 years and the last 5 or so I have developed neck problems from looking at the monitor at different angles. Recently I got a job that requires me to bring my laptop to the client site everyday. After weeks having bad neck strain I figured I would try something that may help. I came across the X-Stand because I needed something portable that I can stick in my laptop backpack. The X-Stand did the trick not only in portability, but my neck strain is gone. The product would work well for people who also need a permanent stand since it is built to last. LapWorks X-Stand Notebook Riser, Collapsable & Portable Laptop Stand For iPads, Netbooks and Widescreens nortebooks, Folds Compactly, Adjustable Laptop Stand, Laptop Desk Stand, Laptop Stand, Laptop Table, Notebook Stand, Laptop Computer Stand and Desktoip Typing Stand

I purchased this item for an HP Pavilion dv9000t 17" widescreen laptop. I'd been looking quite a long time for some sort of portable riser or cooling pad that would work for my laptop, but its size coupled with HP's silly design choice of putting the air intake on the underside of the laptop made it difficult to find many options. This stand however works very simply, elevating the computer without covering up the vents, allowing much more air flow and lowering my machine's usual running temperature by around 5 or 6 degrees Celsius. The stand feels quite stable when it's holding my laptop and is of sturdy aluminum construction, yet folds up compactly to take up a negligible amount of room in my laptop bag.



Given the way so many modern consumer-grade laptops seem overpowered and under-ventilated, not really engineered to last more than two years or so, this stand feels like a simple and convenient way to help my poor machine breathe easier and prolong its life. I've had the stand for several months now and continue to be very pleased with the purchase. - Wireless Mouse - Wireless Combo - Laptop Cooler - Wireless Keyboard'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - wireless keyboard, wireless mouse laptop cooler Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - wireless keyboard, wireless mouse