Monday 1 August 2011

Canon Ink Cartridge - ink cartridge, canon ink cartridge


At the current prices this double pack is the best value for black ink of this type. The double pack comes out to roughly $1.04 per ml. The high capacity cartridge (PG50) is $1.15 per ml and the single PG40 cartridge is $1.24 per ml. Canon PG-40 Black Twin Pack (0615B013)

Although Canon inks are cheaper than my old Epson's original ink, I can't find cheap third party inks for Canon (like the $5 cartridges I could find for my Epson), so Amazon is my best bet.

This review is mainly to inform other shoppers that the PG-40 holds 16ml, while the PG-50 holds 22ml.

The price at Amazon was the best I could find at the time I was shopping for this product. I have decided that using anything other than genuine ink products made by the company that made the printer (no matter which brand) could contribute to my printers not lasting as long as I think they should! What I do like about Amazon shopping is no shipping and handling over $25 in purchases and no state tax and I do factor that in when doing my comparison shopping. What I also really like about Amazon is their fast shipping and good communication about the shipping!

The good: good clean ink, no smudging, no irregularities - 100% coverage

The not-so-good: runs out faster than you'd like or you may be used to



The "ah ha" experience: you can run it way beyond the light signal on your printer.



I was disapppointed when I got my new Cannon Pixma and had to switch to the 40-41 line of ink (rather than the 50-51). The cartrideges appear to run low of ink (by the signal on the printer) far before you are ready to pay for a new one. My suggestion? Just keep running it. The quality remains the same and you can nearly double the amount of use. Knowing this, has made it much more of a value and certainly less financially annoying. It also saves time in not having to buy the cartridges as often.

I love the Canon printer. The real cost is in the ink toner cartridges,as we know.

But the price was great and buying the 2-packs saves you time and money overall.

Hint: when it comes time to print watch the dialogue box come up and print the information at a higher speed. It will use less ink overall,but you ill have to give up some clarity.purchased thru Amazon wil save you money.



Finally, when you print,you will still use Black,even when the images are photos.

Steve - Canon - Ink Cartridge - Ink Cartrigde - Canon Ink Cartridge'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Canon Ink Cartridge - ink cartridge, canon ink cartridge canon ink cartridge Canon Ink Cartridge - ink cartridge, canon ink cartridge