Tuesday 30 August 2011

Usb Charger - iphone car charger, chargers


This is a great car charger. I love being able to plug in any USB cable. I bought this to replace a lost ipad car charger that cost me $40 from Apple. This charger has far exceeded my expectations. There are cheaper car chargers out there but none have the quality of this one and many of them won't charge my ipad.This works great charges my iPad and cell phone at the same time, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED High Output Dual USB Port Car Charger for Ipad, Samsung Galaxy, Iphone, Blackberry, Droid, Gps, and Other Tablets, Smart Phones and High Powered Devices

NOTE that if you're charging an iPhone, iPod or iPad (I have all three) the bottom slot won't charge iPad or iPod Touch 4th gen. The top slot will however charge all devices.



Besides this the top port works great on my iPad and I am happy with my purchase. The price service and quality of the charger were all excellent

I went to the apple store to get a car charger and they wanted over $35 I decided to come to Amazon and I am really glad I did. This high output charger works just as good as the one from Apple and it has a second USB port as well to charge my phone as well. I am very happy with the purchase

I bought two of these one for my car and one for my sons. I don't have an Ipad but he uses his Ipad a lot for his job and says being able to charge it in the car is a major relief for him. I can charge my Iphone 4 and my Garmin using this charger no problem it is a lot nicer then before when I had to only choose one. I have been using them for over a month now and have had no issues.

This charger does everything you would expect it to. It can charge my Ipad and my Iphone. Or it can charge my Husband's blackberry and my Iphone and it does so rather quickly. I am very satisfied with my purchase and actually ordered 1 more for my other car. This piece of plastic is highly versatile.

I use this for my Ipad2 and my Iphone 4 and it is awesome to be able to charge them both at the same time. This charger also seems to charge my Ipad faster then when the USB is plugged into my home charger so I really love it. Highly Recommended

I bought this item and was skeptical it would work given the price. I saw this same style charger for sale at other spots on Amazon but the price was better here and the feedback seemed good so I went ahead and ordered it. I am very happy I did, the charger works great it does not stick out and interfere with my stick shift like my old charger did. The top port works on my Ipad and the bottom can charge my phone.



I am taking off one star because my wife and I both have Ipad's and the bottom port won't charge hers when I am using the top one for mine. I was hoping I could charge two Ipad's using the charger but being able to charge one is enough 99% of the time. - Iphone Car Charger - Ipad - Chargers - Iphone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


iphone Usb Charger - iphone car charger, chargers