Tuesday 30 August 2011

Audio Splitter - rca splitter, audio splitter


These work if you need to send your audio to more than one device (I put the piggyback side to my output on the tv and then the other side to my surround sound and then another separate cord into the piggy back and then into my recorder so that both the recorder and surround sound get the audio signal). They work perfectly for my purposes. RCA AH96PBN 6 feet Piggyback Stereo Audio Cable

Products like these are why I love Amazon. I needed to make a pair of wireless headphones work with both my cable box and a Roku player, I hoped to find something exactly like this. Took 5 minutes and they work greet. The price was perfect too!



Highly recommended.

These were ordered to carry sound from my cable provider DVR to my surround sound as there was only one sound connection on the DVR which had to go to the TV, of course. They worked perfectly for this purpose and I did not notice any difference in sound level or quality.

I purchased this cable to solve certain issues with our home entertainment system setup. In particular, we wanted to have an option to watch TV using headphones, and the only way to do that was to run audio through the stereo amp. The only way to really accomplish this was to run cables from the various source devices (satellite receiver, DVD player, Wii console, etc.) to BOTH the TV and the stereo amp.



Obviously, not easy to do, although this cable solves the issue perfectly.



Although I expected some degradation of sound quality, I didn't notice much, if any.

I have a great stereo providing my audio for my TV. Unfortunately the stereo only has one audio in, so to plug in an iPod or any other device, I'd have to plug it into the back of my TV to hear it. With a plasma, this isn't something I wanted to do.



This RCA Piggyback connects my TV to the stereo, while providing a second set of audio in connections. My iPod sounds great and the TV still sounds great.



It's been an inexpensive solution that doesn't involve plugging another device into the wall or taking up too much space. - Audio Splitter - Rca - Electronics - Rca Splitter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information