Tuesday 30 August 2011

Laptop Case - laptop case, very good


Mine gave me 2+ solid years of daily use with heavy books and my laptop. Last week it finally gave out and one of the straps broke (there are a couple tears elsewhere as well). There are a lot of backpacks on Amazon that look far more durable than this is, but they're also double (if not more) the price. I just ordered another one. It's not going to last forever, but I'm satisfied with the quality to price ratio. Targus Sport Backpack Case Designed for 15.4 Inch Notebooks TSB007US (Black with Platinum Accents)

This backpack fits my 15" HP notebook just great. I love that it has neutral colors to go with any kind of outfit. I also like the fact that it has a lot of pockets to organize my stuff. The only gripe I have of this item is that the lining/padding for the notebook itself is a little thin!

I picked up this backpack for my work laptop, a 15.4" HP EliteBook. This is everything I wanted beyond something to tote my laptop around. It's not too 'chunky' or huge, there is plenty of space for notebooks and binders, and MP3 players et al. Worth the money.

I bought this item the first time around 2005 when I bought a laptop for college. I have used it since then to carry my laptop most everywhere. I also used the item as my backpack throughout all of college. It only recently sprung a hole in the bag making it no longer a bag I want to put anything in without losing it!! I was absolutely delighted to see that they still make the same exact bag and without question bought it again!!! Love that the laptop case comes out and isn't attached. The straps are durable and comfortable. It is a good durable bag, looking forward to many more years of use!

This bag is amazing! I use it everywhere I go with my laptop. It comes with a sleeve case (for added protection) and the pockets are well organized (which is highly appeciated) and it has a CD sleeve, seperators in the big pockets, and a place for your MP3 headphones to go through.

I did not give 5 stars because the handle broke on the first day I used. I sent the email to Amazon and they responded quickly. They sent me another new one right way. As today, I don't have any problems. I love the product. - Very Good - Laptop Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information