Tuesday 30 August 2011

Organic Snacks - organic snacks, celiac


These are very tasty. Not too sweet like some bars, but plenty sweet enough. Nice fruity flavor - my favorite of the three EnviroKidz bars. Even if I didn't need to eat gluten-free, these would be a favorite snack.



I don't know how is it that someone took rice and made it taste so good, but I have been eating these for several months now. They are extremely addictive. Sometimes I find myself getting up in the middle of the night just to eat them. Not too sweet, and no stomach reaction from someone like me, who can't tolerate gluten. I have tried all of the flavors, and they are equally satisfying. Of course, this is a processed food and has no live nutrients as they say, but its the only snack I eat really when I buy processed foods!

When I purchased this item the ingredients on amazon did NOT say that it was made with soy oil. My son is alergic to wheat, milk, soy, peanut and eggs. I was so happy when I found this because it was affordable and (I thought) he could actually eat it. When it came I was really upset to find that it's made with soy, not canola like it states. Amazon should fix the discription. I ended up bringing the bars into my classroom and giving them away.

I've been buying these bars at Whole Foods for a while now, they are fantastic! I usually buy the peanut butter ones, which are good but not quite as flavorful as the berry bars. I love the fact that there are actual freeze-dried raspberries and blueberries in the bar, it gives them a subtle kick. I can't tolerate large amounts of gluten, so these are perfect for a snack. The size of the bars is nice, but they are not very filling so they can be addicting...

But it's better than eating a regular cereal bar, many bars these days have artificial sugars and all kinds of scary things in them. At least with these bars, I can pronounce everything listed in the ingredients!

Love 'em!

These things are so good!! I had originally bought them for my daughter (2 years) but she didn't care for them. I think it might have been because they're really big. But my husband and I are addicted. They're not too sweet like regular rice crispies and the berries in them make them even better tasting. Really good treat!

Our family loves these. They have the consistency of a Rice Krispy Treat, and the flavor of a Blueberry Muffin. I like that they are healthier and don't get my kids used to having everything taste like candy. Very impressed. Fair price too.

These are excellent bars. When I first went gluten-free, I despaired at finding a bar that I could tolerate without paying a hefty price. These are sweet without being heavily sugarized, crunchy, and low fat. Better yet, with the subscribe & save deal, they are much much cheaper than buying them in store. - Kids Snack - Berry Bars - Snack Bars - Wheat Free - Organic Snacks - Celiac'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information