Tuesday 30 August 2011

Hair Straightener


I had been researching hair straightners for the last month or so and I must say I was impressed with this product! I received it in the mail today and just finished using it because I wanted to make sure it worked! I was a little skeptical at first when I got it out of the box and picked it up b/c it was very light weight but it really does the job! I have had another hair straightner that was 2 inches by Remington and I must say it didn't heat up near as quick as this one did. If your like me, I have really thick, natural curly hair and sometimes it takes me 3-4 times to get my hair straight which can be frustrating and very time consuming. This little gadget only took me a total of 5 minutes to straighten my whole head with shoulder length hair. :) It doesn't pull your hair like some of the other ones do and its easy to press together which is advantage for me b/c I suffer with severe arthritis. The temperature settings come as if you were setting the oven to cook something, 325, 330 degrees and so on, so be careful when you pick it up because it does get very hot as soon as you turn it on, it's also small enough that you can take it with you if you are a person that does lots of traveling. Also, this makes your hair really soft and a little shiny and I have well water and I'm always looking for products that will soften my hair. So, if you are reading these reviews all of them hold true about the product and I'm a very picky/particular person when it comes to buying things, especially online! Hope this helps for those of you looking for a good hair staightner. :)Remington S5500 Digital Anti Static 1 Inch Ceramic Hair Straightener

So I have been looking for over 2 years for a straightner that compared to the CHI in quality but not price! And this is it! Gets hot very quickly, only have to go over my hair once and it is straight as a board. I have tried so many other brands and nothing works like the Remmington. I go to bed with my hair wet, get up the next morning its super wavy and frizzy and after 5 minutes my hair is straight. I would buy this product time and time again!

My own thinning white chevelure does not provide the ideal test-bed for this new product. However my journalist daughter Lucy Bryson has beautiful golden tresses, and she has kindly agreed to do the testing and let us know. It sounds pretty good to me, but Here's Lucy (between quote marks)



`These straighteners are a fantastic product for the price. Slim and compact, they heat up extremely quickly, making them a good buy for anyone who, like me, tends to do everything in a bit of a last-minute rush.



The straighteners have quite a few nifty features, not least of which is the fact that you can control the heat setting very easily. There is a digital temperature display, and you can boost or reduce the heat depending on your preferences. It's advisable to use a hair protection product even at the lower temperatures, though.



Another handy extra is the heat-proof pouch which comes with the straighteners, so you can store them straight away without worrying about burning or melting any surfaces or bags.



My one gripe is that the lock and unlock feature on the straighteners is a little fiddly to use at first, but I did get used to it after a few days' use.'



Sounds all right to me.

I just bought this straightener and I highly recommend it! I have curly/wavy hair and it makes my hair straight no waves. You can also curl your hair with it! It was a good bargain for a good straightener! You can't go wrong with this straightener I can assure you!

I've had other straightening irons before but this one is by far the best for the price. Don't take that to mean if you buy a $150 GHD or CHI that you're getting better performance. Quite the contrary, this straightener works just as well as the GHD styler used by my hair dresser. It heats up quickly and works even quicker. My hair is very thick and very wavy and I only had to run this through my hair maybe twice and the second time was to get the stragglies in my hair that refuse to be straightened even by an industrial dry cleaning press. I couldn't recommended this more. My roommate also loves it and doesn't use her Rusk straightener anymore!

before I have selected this product, I have read the reviews of all other similar products and couldn't decide which one to buy. I was considering convenience, safety, easy usage, good results and price. It was hard to decide. This product was not being reviewed as much as other brands but I decided to give it a try. I am very happy now to choose this one. It is light in weight, the ceramic portions are wide enough to hold large hair sections, makes the hair straightened very fast and I found it safe to use. I have a wavy hair and had no trouble making it straight. If you have a very thick and curly hair, you may need to do it couple of times but I think it is going to work and you will like it.



My husband generally not recognizes small changes on me but as soon as he saw me after I have straightened my hair, he has commented on that. He liked it very much.



The color of the straightener is also really nice and the price is super. no need to give lots of money to other products. I think you will love this one.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information