Tuesday 30 August 2011

Ink Cartridge - cartridge, printer cartridge


This ink works fine. If Epson printer does not provide a good image quality, check out printer (mine had issues with default profile, and occasionally left some white stripes, but after I switched from "Text" to "Text with images" it prints fine. Anyways, this ink is really good. Epson T069120-BCS 69 DURABrite Ultra Ink Cartridge Combo Pack

So far so good. I needed some ink, and this was the cheapest that I could find it. Shipping was fast, and installation was easy as pie. I just wish these darn Epson printers would use less ink, or have cheaper ink replacement options.

Epson 69 Series DURABrite Ultra Color Ink Cartridges - Multipack (T069520) Epson stands behind it promises of cartridges that work best for Epson computers. They are worth every penny.



I have tried cheaper cartridges but quickly returned to the Epson brand.

The Epson Ink that I ordered arrived in good condition. I am now using one of the cartridges (it was a multi-pack) and it is working well. Also, the price I paid for this item was well below the store prices. Thank you very much. Keep on ROCKING Amazon. - Epson 69 Ink Cartridge - Epson Ink - Cartridge - Printer Cartridge'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information