Tuesday 30 August 2011

Labeling Tapes - black, labeling tapes


Black on white is the best. It is easier to read than white on black (the letters don't come out as crisp esp when using small font sizes) and black on clear. Black on Clear requires that the background is light or clear. I used to label an old Power Mac G4 Cube computer and it looked great. Other times I tried it on something that was dark and it was hard to read.



The special backgrounds can add a more professional look that the universal all purpose white on black. Brother labels are expensive but well worth the benefit which is a more organized home or work life. I have two brother printers: a portable and a desktop which is connected to my computer by USB model PT-1950. You get free software from brother's website and you can save your labels. Brother TZ131 Black on Clear 1/2-Inch Labeling Tape (26.2 Feet)

It was good to find these labeling tapes at Amazon...at a good price. They can be expensive in office supply stores. Tape was in the original packaging and works fine. These Brother labeling machines come in handy for lots of labeling projects and this one is nice because it prints on clear tape.

I've been using this tape with my labelmaker for years and have been very happy with it. I went to Staples and ofcourse they were out of the black on clear so I went home and ordered on Amazon. I should have done that the first time!

I don't recall why we ordered via amazon, but we did this time. Basic order, nothing fancy. We own a Brother P-touch label maker and like to have one 1/2-inch black on clear tape (for 2-line label needs) and one 1/4-inch black on clear tape and one black on white tape (either size) on hand at all times. My wife and daughter use the label maker far more than I do. - Black - Labeling Tapes - Organize - Adhesion'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information