Saturday 27 August 2011

Strathwood - wicker, strathwood


along with the lounger this is easily the best value in the enitre range & quite stunning. we bought 4 of these & are very pleased. they are comfortable, & take up little room. the price is simply incredible. we bought 2 of the wicker chairs; they too are lovely, & slightly wider, but they represent lesser value. however they do finish off the set wonderfully well.

the only criticism is with the cushions, they get dirty very quickly even from the rain, & though they can get washed, this is a real nuisance.

btw the loungers in the same collection are also different & wonderful. In fact, in short this is THE set to buy for value, individuality & style Strathwood Cypress All-Weather Wicker Bistro Chair, Brown

Love this little chair. It fits nicely into a small space without hogging too much room. Clean lines, modern looking, unique. I've paired it with the similar wicker sectional set. comfy but not 'overstuffed' (i don't like the oddly oversized furniture sold at many box stores). If the construction is similar to the sectional set, should hold up very well. Note that it is made of polyethylene, not PVC (polyvinyl chloride). PVC is very toxic in its manufacturing; i bought this chair specifically because it was not made of PVC/vinyl.

I received the chair way before the delivery date. I was satisfied with how fast I got it. I live on an island and everything takes a wee longer to get to me. As for the chair, I was a little disappointed with the size when I first saw it. It was my fault for not looking at the dimensions, but the picture gave me the sense that it was a large chair. It is much smaller than I anticipated. The chair is comfortable. It is well made. It is sophisticated and good looking.

This chair is just what I was looking for. I needed something for a small corner of a small room that would be easy to clean. The size is perfect. Although most people would probably use this chair outside because it is a durable resin, I think it's fine for indoors dressed up with a decorative seat cushion. I'm very happy.

I was looking for a smaller profile wicker chair set for my back porch, and these chairs fit the bill. They are stylish and comfortable, and they do not take up a lot of room. They are great for the price.

I was cautiously optimistic that the bistro chairs would look right with the sofa but once we recieved all of the pieces (sofa, coffee table, 2 chairs), we see that this all comes together as a great conversation set that cost ~$800 vs spending over $1,000.



We were very happy with all of our Strathwood purchases and these chairs are great. - Strathwood - Wicker'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Strathwood - wicker, strathwood wicker Strathwood - wicker, strathwood