Saturday 27 August 2011

Great White - green 3, eco


This paper is way cheaper than regualr reems of paper. It is partly recycled, which is nice, but it isn't as good of quality as I am used to. It works really good printing on one side, but since it is kind of thin, putting it back in and printing on the back side is sometimes difficult. It curled and then jammed in my printer in the middle of a really important print job of about 250 pages of consecutive front-back copies, which messed up the correlation and caused me great heartache for several hours figuring out the mess it made of my papers. My printer doesn't do duplex, so I dont know if that works better, but manual printing on both sides has its quirks. Overall, it is great for normal use. It isn't super white, or really thick, but it is just fine. Hammermill Great White Recycled 8 1/2 x 11 Inch Copy Paper 5000 Sheets (86700)

If you're striving to be Eco friendly, but still maintain a budget, this is the paper deal for you. Priced nearly identically to other recycled papers , but double the amount of product--5000 sheets vs. 2500; can't beat that!

This paper is inexpensive and perfect for everyday use. I wouldn't use it for presentations or anything I was giving to someone to try to impress them but it is great for normal everyday use like printed homework, faxes, printing reports, etc.

I ordered this product at a very low price not being sure of what I would receive. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that this paper was every bit as nice as any other paper I had purchased at any price. On top of the wonderful price the speed at which it was delivered was amazing. Great Buy.

The paper was everything I expected, but the delivery by fed-x was really bad. The box looked like it was kicked off a cliff. But the paper was in good enough condition not to warrant me filing a complaint. Beware Fed-x

This is 30% PCW paper. They really should list that in the Technical Details.



This is great paper. I used to buy it all the time, but they've raised the price a lot. Now for the price I can buy 100% PCW paper. - Copy Paper - Green 3 - Eco - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information